RE: Erection Pics

So explain this to me, everyone please look at the gallery on this website. The 2nd pic shows an attractive couple and theguy has an erection. If it's posted by team true 1, that tells me it's okay to post erection shots whether the rules state it or not. Arguments?

This post was edited

Weak argument. Pictures speak louder than words especially when postedby the site's owner. I realize it's a marketing tool to get people to join the site and it's effective. When that pic comes downtheposted rules will have credence.

This post was edited

Do you have proof that the photo in question was posted by TT1? The gallery has as far as I know been locked since before I became a member. But from what I have read previously it was open for any member to load photos to, whether they were checked I do not know. I would suggest that if that or any other photo breaks th TOS of the site that you report it to TT1.

This post was edited

From a females perspective:I am very very well aware that at times males do have erections for no real reason and at times it has nothing what so ever to do with being sexually aroused. I know this, I understand this and I certainly do not have a problem with this. My concern is the amount of erect penis shots posted on this site....not just the erect penis shots, I am also disgusted at the number of pics of females with their legs spread wide open showing everything and I do mean everything to all and sundry. As a nudist of many years standing I have never ever seen any female at a nudist venue sitting with her legs spread wide, her butt stuck up in the air, wearing provocative lingerie nor stilletto heels!!!! I must also state I have never seen a male at any of the numerous venues that my husband and I have visited and lived in as permanent residents walking around with their penis pointedtowards the heavens!!!!! I have said this a number of times but I shall say it once more....... This site is like any landed Naturist Venue, the only difference being we come together online. Having said that each and everyone of us that are members of this site should behave EXACTLY as we would at a Naturist Venue, with dignity, decorum and respect for our fellow members.

All I can add to this is ditto & amen.

This post was edited

Who cares? If they offend you don't look. WhatI think is totally wrong is pics of people on a nudists site clothed! if you are that uptight are you really a nudist? If my wife wants to lay in the sun with her legs spread to get a more even tan she can. We pay the same amount to get in or more as everyone else. The real perverts walk around with wrap around sun glasses so you can't tell ( they think ) what they are looking at. Oh yea, and a shirt that is just long enough to let the head of their dick stick out.

This post was edited

But some still just dont get it do they??????
And they never will.

Sadly, the argument that inappropriate photo ( according to guidlines ) being posted by TT1, regardless of when or why, is a very difficult argument to counter.

This post was edited

I agree with Greg1972. This is a very nice site and there are none or minimal offending pictures. People have to understand that nudism is also a way of life. In real life, an erection can happen even on the beach. Men can not control if it happens. If you are offended, disregard and look to the other side ;-)

This post was edited

Erection photos do not worry me - for some of us if we did not have an erection you would see nothing! What about a woman with erect nipples? People being hung up on sex - it is real - it happens - this is life!
It may be your life but it is not a nudist life and your need to see yourself and others should be on another site.
Seems to me the ones most hung-up on sex are not the nudists here.
I think a naturist would have more problems than a nudist

This post was edited

I agree with Greg1972. This is a very nice site and there are none or minimal offending pictures. People have to understand that nudism is also a way of life. In real life, an erection can happen even on the beach. Men can not control if it happens. If you are offended, disregard and look to the other side ;-)
For those with so little control I would suggest they use a towel and cover it up. The erection per se does not offend it is the beligerent attitude of "I have one and I want you to see it" !

This post was edited

AND, as adults, you can read the rules of the site, follow them, or go elsewhere. It's. Just. That. Simple.

+1

This post was edited