Sleeping Naked in Hostel Dorms when Travelling alone

Since we should be sleeping naked as nudists.
How do you guys prefer sleeping while travelling solo and staying in Hostel dorms. Do you guys sleep naked in hostel dorms? If yes, please share your experiences and give some tips to new nudists like me who might have to travel and stay in such a setting.

This topic was edited
RE:Sleeping Naked in Hostel Dorms when Travelling alone

We are nudists but our room partners are not. It's not appropriate to flash to an unintended audience.

This post was edited

I have slept nude in hostel rooms but generally not slipped my shorts off until I am in bed. But when traveling with a small group and get assigned a random roomie, I openly sleep nude from the get go. Rarely had a complaint.

This post was edited

The only hostel experience I had was in Europe in the 70's. No coed sleeping, unless you were married, in which case you had a separate room. The dorms were separated by sex. I saw lots of nude men there. Nobody cared or bothered to cover up. I don't know what the policy is today.

This post was edited

I have to sleep naked in public i like to flash myself

This post was edited

My only hostel experience, Europe in the '80's. I slept naked, as always, undressing by the side of the bed, putting my clothes away, and tucking in. During the night, I noticed the the occasional guy who got up to pee was naked. In the morning, I stayed naked to wash up in the bathroom - I was the only one naked, but got only smiles - and then dressed. My sense is that if you keep it straightforward and casual, and are naked when it's plainly convenient and practical, it's no big deal.

This post was edited

Last year I've visited a Hostel in New-Zealand where clothing-optional was allowed. Not everyone was aware of that ha ha .

This post was edited

i woudl probably take my shorts off under the blanket... i guess not everyone is comfortable seeing us naked even though we dont care

This post was edited

The hostel you're referring to in New Zealand is called Gazebo Backpackers. Always a mixed of nude and clothed. I slept nude in the dorm room there but most people didn't go nude. Anywhere else (other than a clothing optional place) I probably wouldn't sleep nude in a mixed dorm.

This post was edited

Though not a hostel, there was a small barracks at Pearl Harbor Naval Station on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. I returned from leave and had to spend two nights in the small barracks/military hostel while waiting for my ship to come into port. I slept naked both nights and walked from the shower area to my rack and laid down with the sheet over me. I wasn't the only one that did that. Other than that, I've never stayed in a hostel.

This post was edited