Something To Try...

Following a hard day of being trapped in clothes, I have found this to be incredibly relaxing, and I urge all my fellow naturists to try it.

Alone in a nearly silent room, strip off all your clothes, make the room as dark as possible, turn on a fan(ceiling is preferable), and lay face up on the bed, arms behind your head or extended above, feet about shoulder width apart, shut your eyes, and take the deepest breath possible, letting it out slow.

A few minutes later, depending on how tense your day was, you should begin to feel muscle spasms in your feet and lower legs. Let them come, then your knees will begin to twitch. Lie still, and the spasming will gradually overtake your thighs, tush, belly, chest, neck, jaw, and on up your arms(if you have extended them) to your hands. Avoid fighting this for as much time as you can tolerate, then take at least three breaths as deep as your initial one. This should halt the shaking, but another wave may come later.

This bottom-to-top twitching is all the pent-up tension leaving your naked body!

As it ends, you will feel more relaxed, more serene, and more clear-headed than at any time during your day. If you have nothing important to do now, there is no need to move, and no need to fight any desire you have to fade off and sleep. Indeed, I do this in bed at night before pulling the sheets over me. If you do feel the need to move a little, stretch your arms above your head and ball your fists, or stretch your legs out and point your toes, or both.

MEN: erections can happen during your shaking, but I do not condone touching them then. Turn your attention to another part of your body, and they will end on their own.
WOMEN: I cannot say what reactions you may have, but shaking may have the same effect on your breasts as jogging without a bra. If this happens, arch your back a little to move the tension to your spine, and it will leave your body that way, once you release.

This is a simple but greatly effective way to destress, as well as a good way to prepareyour body for massage or to end a session of exercise. I condone it for all naturists. Try it, because who needs extra tension in their body, or their life?

Bare-Belly

This topic was edited
RE: Something To Try...

I just lay down on my bunk and close my eyes for a few minutes. After a few minutes of thinking of absolutely nothing, I find the=at the stress of my day has gone!!!

This post was edited

I just lay down on my bunk and close my eyes for a few minutes. After a few minutes of thinking of absolutely nothing, I find the=at the stress of my day has gone!!!

Maybe so, ab. But asa nudist, that cannot possibly feel as good as this!
And like I said, it isa great way to prepare for receiving a massage, or to simply fade off for a nap.

Bare

This post was edited
I do this!

I lay on the floor on a yoga mat and stretch my arms as far as I can and my legs as far as I can. It helps us decompress after the day, then I enter the stillness and meditate for about 20 minutes to connect to the Source of inspiration, life, and love.

This post was edited
RE: Something to Try...

It is interesting to read about the muscles unwinding (the shaking) because my wife has back problems and I was considering getting her a BACK2LIFE gadget from late night TV. However, if your exercise works this may be achieving nearly the same thing by letting all the tension "unwind". Do you think this was a particularly stressful day, or are all your days about the same level of stress? I'm just wondering in order to get an idea how "wound up" you were. Thanks!

This post was edited
Something To Try...

This may work for some people but not for me. On the second breath I'm usually sound asleep.

This post was edited

That must have been a really tense day you had.

This post was edited

Sounds like something to try. My fear is how quickly I'd probably fall asleep!

This post was edited