RE: Walk Naked in the Rain!

Naked in the rain is a great feeling. Focus on every place a drop strikes you. It makes for a wonderful meditation.

This post was edited
RE: Walking in the rain

I love walking nude in the rain. very relaxing

This post was edited

I find the sensation of summer rain on the body very refreshing - like a cool shower. It can also be advantageous whenI'm out for a naked walk. I usually dress in shorts and tee shirt to start from the car, carrying a waterproof rucksack. The shirt soon goes in the bag, and the shorts follow when I'm sure I'm alone. I quite often need to slip the shorts back on when clothed walkers appear. But when it rains, the clothed walkers often disappear, and I can keep all my clothes dry inmy bag, while enjoying the rain.

This post was edited

I go hiking naked up at the cottage and have been caught in the rain before. As long as I am naked, I don't mind. I hate wet clothes.

This post was edited

I'd walk naked in a summer rain but I'll stay under the covered patio with a cup of coffee during those winter rains! LOL

This post was edited

I totally agree, as long as it is warm enough (i live in a cold country).The feeling of the rain on my naked body is awesome

This post was edited