RE: Walking in the rain

Oh yeah! On a warm summer day when the rain isn't freezing its fantastic! Its rained several time when wifey and I were camping and we never worried about finding shelter.

This post was edited
RE: Working and walking in the rain

The great thing about being nude when working outside in the gardens is that you just keep working as your clothes never get wet! And walking nude in the rain is a great feeling. We have hiked through the woods naked while it's raining and it's just so much nicer. The rain acts like a natural massage.

This post was edited

It may just be my age, but I haven't seen any rain, summer or orhtewise, that was warm enough to go strolling in. When I was younger, I loved being in a summer rain but then, I was only a closet nudist and never outside.

John

This post was edited
Rain

We've finally had some rain here... it was soo good!!

This post was edited

It may just be my age, but I haven't seen any rain, summer or orhtewise, that was warm enough to go strolling in. When I was younger, I loved being in a summer rain but then, I was only a closet nudist and never outside.John

John, I think rain is chilling no matter where you live. I've been known to sit in the hot tub with an umbrella

This post was edited

John, I think rain is chilling no matter where you live. I've been known to sit in the hot tub with an umbrella
OK, I've not been known to find an umbrella as such, but I have been caught in the rain.
Rain is COLD almost no matter what ! The evaporation is cooling, the cold front that causes the rain is cooling, usually ( but not always ) the rain itself is cold.
I have been known to stay in the hot tub, or heated pool, while it rains, knowing that these are both not real bright.
Lightning is the greatest danger, and being in a pool of water if lightning strikes could be..... uh..... "exciting" to say the least.
There's also the issue of my towel getting soaked, though that's less an issue than freezing.

This post was edited
Walking In The Rain

I just came in from the rain. It's so refreshing. I really enjoy sitting on my deck during these evening rains.

This post was edited
walking in the rain

When I moved to Florida, and was getting used to the idea of their rainy season being in the summer, I would go out at night, and get caught out in the rain on purpose, of course no oine else was out and about, so I could strip naked, and really enjoy a wasrm natures shower.

This post was edited
RE: I love walking in the rain only if it is warm and wet

Hmmm...I'll have to try it sometime.

This post was edited
re: Walking in the rain

LOL! Oh, that's a great feeling when the rain is warm.
I like going out in the backyard during a warm summer rain. It feels soo good.
Reading through some of the posts, I have to echo someone else's observation on a nude beach. The clouds roll in, but it doesn't look to be lighting storm or anything; in fact, it looks like a downpour will happen and then the clouds will disperse. 9 out of 10 groups and individuals will head for cover and/or their cars to leave. I find it really kind of odd. I mean, I understand that getting your towel and chair wet is a hassle, especially if the rain is going to last a long while, but geez, we're naked, it's not like we're gonna melt.

This post was edited