RE: Walking in the rain

Being in the hot tub when raining or snowing is interesting, then the walk back into the house is definitely a way to experience natures caress before going inside to towel off. Walking through a heavy fog when the air is relatively warm is also a unique experience. The sounds are muffled and distances uniquely modified. Wish I could experience it more often.

This post was edited

i have been nude hiking several times when it started to rain, the rain is cooling and refreshing for the nude body and if it occurs at a nudist camp nothing feels better than stepping into a hot tub afterward.

This post was edited

i love walking in the rain its a great feeling

This post was edited

I have a question: what is warm rain??

Only joking I have experienced it while abroad, Although I waa not able to indulge in walking nude (It was in Barbados, where from what I understand nudity is a big no no. (Women are not allowed to go topless, so I guess that male nudity would not be appreciated). As for walking in the rain in this country well that will only ever happpen if I happen to be home alone and it rains during darkness.

This post was edited
Walk Naked in the Rain!

I walked nude in the rain when Hurricane Irene was just starting to come around. As long as it's warm enough, it felt just fine. I don't know why everyone who enjoys the swimming pool and the lake avoided it. The best part was not worrying about getting my clothes wet!

This post was edited
RE: Walk Naked in the Rain!

Walking naked in the rain is a great sensation! Or just being outside in the rain ... The rain has to be warm, though ... But when it's a soft shower or a hard downpour, it's like being in an extended shower.
Badger

This post was edited

I've only walked in the rain once. Here it is too cold. Where I go on holiday it rarely rains but when it did it was warm and very nice.

This post was edited

Walking in the rain?It depends...In my area rain is usually cold, even in the summer. That is why an unexpected shower might be unpleasant. I love a morning summer drizzle, though.

This post was edited

I love being out in the rain when it's warm enough - sometimes I'll take soap and shampoo into the yard for a real rainwater shower - grandma saved rainwater in a barrel for washing her hair, and it really does make a difference!

This post was edited

I would love to walk in the rain. Unfortunately it's winter. But I'll have to give it a try when the weather's warm enough.

This post was edited