RE:My wife won't get nude.

For us it was going to a Korean spa that changed my wife's mind. She loves massages and mineral saunas but she was real apprehensive about the same gender locker room wet area. In a Korean spa in the hot tubs and steam room you have to be naked. She was self-conscious at first but in order to get a body scrub you have to soak for 15 minutes. Once in there she noticed that there were women of all shapes and sizes and no body stared or cared what you looked like. After about 2 years of going to Korean spas on vacations we decided to try a nudist resort. Once again she saw that nobody stared or cared that she was naked. Just good friendly conversation and more eye contact then when she is wearing a bathing suit. She loves it so much now that we bought an RV so that we can travel to nudist resorts around here in the Midwest. However, I still say it is because she realizes that there is no laundry at the end of a nakation.

This post was edited

I have a few resources in my feed that might help.
It was posted last year.
Keep loading my feed to about a year ago.

You'll know it when you see it.

Just copy the text links and paste to your browser.

This post was edited

Great account of your journey. Would love for that to happen to me however I cannot imagine sitting naked in my favorite chair as a way to introduce my wife to nudism. Thank you for sharing.

This post was edited

My wife doesn't drive and due to health reasons I was late in learning how to. When I DID, I learned of a place that was deserted enough (in the U.K.) that I could cautiously slip my 'trousers' off. Moving to Ontario, we initially stayed with my wife's brother and his male partner in Toronto. They took us to Toronto Island and the partner informed us while talking about the island, that there was a C.O. beach there. THAT struck up intentional notice and thought 'Hmmmm must try that' About a year later, wife & her brother visited their parents in the U.K., so I thought - 'time to try out that beach'; I was HOOKED. When doing decorating in our house, esp. painting, in order to not ruin any clothes, I started doing it 'au naturelle'. Every time, she would ask 'are you not putting on any clothes'? to which I replied ' Paint comes off the skin easier than off clothes' I then, if I was really hot, began living more, naked both sleeping and, if I had no need to go out, during the day. In the better weather, while I LOVE getting the sun, she doesn't, I would tell her that I was going to go to the beach. Initially I went to Hanlan's Point, so she knew I was going to a nude beach, later found out about Port Burwell. NOW, when the summer arrives, on my Mondays and alternate w/ends off, she half expects me to be going to the beach and on the evening before the Saturday or Monday, would say "I suppose you are going to the beach tomorrow" - to which I calmly reply ' yep'. We ALL need our ' "ME" time' and getting to be naked at the beach or resort, is MINE.

This post was edited

The truth shall set you free. Well...maybe not but i sure wouldn't hide it from your wife. She would never trust you again if she found out and marriage is based on trust.

I am fortunate that while my wife has no intention of joining me at a nudist beach or resort, she is okay with me going to them and I am nude almost 24/7 now at home. I am totally honest with her. I even gave her my password on here when I joined. We are even discussing getting a travel trailer which I can take to my favorite nudist resort for a week or so so I don't have to stay in a tent. And since the kids no longer live at home she has joined me in the hot tub nude on occasion.

This post was edited

My 1st wife morphed from fun a loving girl to anti naked anti sex. I would love to have handled it differently looking back. I would not have been walking on egg shells about it all or kissing her ass in an attempt to keep her appeased. Heck I was the one working two jobs and then come home only to walk on glass as not to bring on her disdain.Personally I would not have allowed her to tie me to a whipping post should I raise her ire and fired her earlier than near 20 years when I finally pulled the trigger. Hind sight is 20/20 as they say. We only have a set amount of days and I learned not to let one of them burn in waste especially being the bread winner. I pretty much am disappointed in myself how I dealt with the naked thing all away around back then.

One of the things that has kept Di and I going strong is that we remind each other who it was we fell in love with and why we stayed together in HS, through my time away in the Navy and have lasted over 47 years of marriage. Di is a shy, private, introverted woman. She was naive, inexperienced in everything and never took chances or tried anything new. Then, she met me in HS and got into more trouble in two years than she did in the first 16 of her life! Upside was that, though she didn't like getting in trouble, she liked experiencing new things, things that scared the crap outta her. I was raised to be confident and Di was and is the exact opposite.

I was lucky because Di morphed into a confident woman and nudism was a huge part of the process. She's still not an extrovert but at least she doesn't hide in a corner anymore. She can revert back to her old ways on occasion but we discuss the issues concerning her and we talk honestly and frankly and she realizes she doesn't like the ol' Di but the Di she became and after some soul searching, re-emerges as the Di I love and married. We got married at a young age and were a couple at 16. It's been a growing process that we've experienced together. Nudism and living naked together is something we've shared from the first day of our married life together and it's a huge part of who we are how we live. We wouldn't have it any other way.

But... it was Di's choice to live as a nudist with me. Though we feel that she has it in her DNA, her grandmother was always naked at her home and while visiting Di's family. I think for many women, they have to try it, experience it and decide for themselves if they can feel confident enough in themselves to do it. Not all women will even try it for fear of misconceptions they have about being nude all the time. They have to want to experience new things but if they are content with their life as it is, they may never try nudism or anything new, now that they are older and so set in their ways.

This post was edited

I totally feel your frustration. My story is more than a little strange...I still dont understand. My wife, in the beginning of our relationship, was very open about her nudity. Every morning after her shower she stayed nude until she had to go to work. I was NEVER one to be naked in front of others. One day after my shower I did as she does...stayed nude and went to the garage to smoke like she does. She was dressed and ready to leave and gave me this look and said did you forget something why are you out here naked? I was stunned, had no idea what to say and felt really stupid.. i tried it a couple more times and was always met with disbelief...like I was doing something wrong. It just felt really weird. We decided to attend a nude years eve at a nudist resort and met some nice people, but she got pretty drunk and mouthy and just humiliated the hell out of me. Turns out shes good with nudity...just not my nudity.
Now somebody explain that to me. Im 510 and 165 and in shape. She denies having any problems with me being nude but acts disgusted and angry if I am

This post was edited

How about stranger yet? My wife and I introduced her sister and her husband to the nude life two years ago by inviting them to join us at our local resort. Sister was nervous, wasn't sure but said she would at least visit to see what it was like. Upon arriving we were taken back at the fact she was undressed before the other three of us were. Mind you, none of us had ever been even close to seeing each other nude. I'm talking 50 years of knowing one another.
We spent four days with us and we spent each day at the resort nude. They now are regular visitors there. Spending nakations there three to four weeks a year at different times. That's her number one favorite vacation spot outside of their cruises.
But. She refuses to he nude at home, won't sleep nude at home, won't allow her husband to either. She won't visit our house unless she calls and asks that we be dressed while they are here.
My only explanation to this in my opinion is that she likes to pretend to be high society. Yet they aren't. But it gives her the opinion she is. So she is willing to sacrifice her clothed lifestyle to feel classy.

This post was edited

There are SOME women that we will just NEVER fully understand.

This post was edited

sometimes we have to decide what is most important.
Marriage? or being nude?
If wife does not approve and you go in your camper and stay at nudist place. If she finds out, I dont like chances of convincing her there was no sex.
So maybe you can get some ideas on how to deceive her.. but is it worth it. That is the question.
Maybe getting naked is more important than marriage. Not judging. But you may have to choose
best of luck.

This post was edited