Cloud Watching

Same as gazing the stars, in daytime, no matter where I am, I love watching clouds. Looking for different shapes and figures. It is something I love to do since a child and all you have to do is use your imagination to create whole worlds from the shapes you often see in the them.

Who else loves watching clouds?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:Cloud Watching

I haven't watched clouds in many moons but I do remember laying down in the yard with a friend and watching them. Actually my wife and I have watched them together back in the early years of our marriage. ....and that as well has been many moons ago :-DD

This post was edited

I haven't watched clouds in many moons but I do remember laying down in the yard with a friend and watching them. Actually my wife and I have watched them together back in the early years of our marriage. ....and that as well has been many moons ago :-DD

Why not start again? You should! Perfect to clear your mind and you can do it , unless the sky is cloudless, any time of day :-))

This post was edited

We like to watch clouds but are usually out in nature somewhere; beach, woods, desert, forest or at our friend's home in Colorado... that's the best place to watch clouds cuz they like to do that to and we are all usually nude while doing it! ;DDD

If I/we are laying out in the sun in our backyard, Di's usually got her book and I've got my eyes closed. ;D

This post was edited

Haven't seen a lot of clouds this year due to all the smoke from the fires here in Cali, specifically where I'm at. But when it's clear and comfortably warm, nothing better than watching clouds and using the imagination. It's a really good reducer of stress.

This post was edited

Love it. I'm an unofficial member of the C.A.S. - Cloud Appreciaton Society.I think it's really good for eye health to gaze at things far away while it's sunny outside. Clouds are great cuz they don't seem far away due to their colossal size, so the eyes can see appreciate their every nook and cranny.

Count me in! :-)))

This post was edited

I was just reminiscing with my wife about this a few days ago. We were sitting in the sun and the clouds were beautiful against the clear blue sky. Told her how I would go out into the middle of a hay field in the early spring, lay in the warm sun and watch the cloud animals. We did some of the same in college, seems work and life gets in the way of simple pleasures. Yes, almost as peaceful as watching the coals of a campfire lay into the night.

This post was edited