Fare South, Coast of N.S.W

Love to meet Couples that love camping, and 4x4 nude times, that have the common interest of spending it nude, and social interactions, I do admit spending time nude is getting near impossible these days, so much traffic of people , out and about. Have a great day, and keep safe.

This topic was edited
RE:Fare South, Coast of N.S.W

What do you call the fa south coast of NSW? Below 7 mile beach?

This post was edited

Merimbula / Eden? Or somewhere in between?

This post was edited

Sapphire Coast? Don't have time to find a map right now!

This post was edited

Answering my own question: Sapphire Coast seems to align with the Bega Shire according to Google.

Bermagui to the Victorian border. My wife and I found some near-deserted beach when we once holidayed there.

This post was edited

I haven't been to Merimbula for ] 30 years. I did read somewhere that there is a nude beach at / near Bermagui. We were planning a trip to a town on the 7 mile beach but with the CV outbreak and my wife's illness and treatment we won't be going there in the next few weeks. Maybe later in the summer. I'll be looking for information about those beaches though.

This post was edited

I haven't been to Merimbula for ] 30 years. I did read somewhere that there is a nude beach at / near Bermagui. We were planning a trip to a town on the 7 mile beach but with the CV outbreak and my wife's illness and treatment we won't be going there in the next few weeks. Maybe later in the summer. I'll be looking for information about those beaches though.

For us it's over 20 years. I think we ventured north one day, so that would have been Tura Beach or maybe Bournda Beach. If I recall we largely had it to ourselves. ;-)

This post was edited

I was in Kiama earlier this year, a couple of times and I drove along the coast back to Melbourne. Stayed one night near Bermagui and went to the CO beach there, it was a beautiful but relatively small beach, there were a few others. I didn't stop at Merimbula but tried to check where the CO beach was, also one near Batemans Bay, but didn't find that one either. I did strip off at 7 Mile Beach but wasn't too sure where the CO section is located.

This post was edited

I know the Batemans Bay area quite well having lived in the area for a while. I know of an isolated beach near South Durras where I have seen nudists (I was going fishing with my sister and her boyfriend) and I've seen nudists on Barlings Beach near Tomakin.

This post was edited

Indeed there is also a book dedicated to the bega shire beaches published by Hymans books, it's excellent

This post was edited

Indeed there is also a book dedicated to the bega shire beaches published by Hymans books, it's excellent

This post was edited