Newbie with a question

Hi

We have been nude on secluded beaches and last summer went to a nude beach. I was naked, wife did eventually but with her legs in the sunshade. She noticed all the women are shaved.
My wife likes to keep herself natural - doesnt shave down below. Is that frowned upon by nudists - is it etiquette to shave? We dont want her to shave as we both love the natural look - but equally we dont want people 'having a go' or insulting her for being hairy

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie with a question

I must agree with Naturist56....it is your choice. Our resort has both natural and shaved folks...you get to decide which is best for you.

This post was edited

I must agree with Naturist56....it is your choice. Our resort has both natural and shaved folks...you get to decide which is best for you.

I agree. It is your choice. If anybody tells you otherwise, or even gives vibes about it, it's a sure indication that the person doesn't have a clue about what naturism is all about. Be tolerant of him or her, but don't let their sentiments guide you in any way.

This post was edited

Similarly, when my wife went to the nude beach for the first time she was "untouched"; and she realized that most other women at the beach were totally shaven. So she wondered the same thing.
So on our next nudist outing to a nudist resort, she decided to shave. She felt she'd "fit in" better.
But then she realized that it actually didn't matter. Having been socially nude in both modes, she's decided that she's most comfortable "right in the middle", i.e. slightly trimmed.

In conclusion: it actually doesn't really matter.

This post was edited

In my opinion it is a personal choice and either way is acceptable.

This post was edited

That what's nice about this nudist lifestyle. You can choose how you show your body and nobody is going to fault you for it. I was afraid to be nude for that exact reason too.

This post was edited

I have visited 100+ nude resorts around the world and honestly nobody cares.

Some people are shaved, some people are all natural. It's personal choice and nobody will judge you for it.
In fact, if a naturist judges you for your body they are not a genuine naturist. Naturists don't care about the way your body looks because everybody is beautiful.

One thing to be mindful of are genital decorations (piercings, rings etc). They are not accepted and tolerated everywhere.

This post was edited

Thank you for the responses everyone - overwhelmingly positive. I just felt if there was a snide comment or remark it would put her off going.
Heading to the beach next weekend - looking forward to a nice relaxing nude couple of days

This post was edited