Bed and breakfast for nudist that travel

Senior couple that are retired and thinking wanting to travel and have looked for nude friendly lodging. We live N.E. Of ATL and have extra room for couples traveling thru the ATL. Thinking of offering room for a nite with meal and wine. Just thought that way couples especially seniors can travel without spending a lot of $ plus you can enjoy being nude what are your thoughts? Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Bed and breakfast for nudist that travel

Great idea. Would love to have a directory of places just like that. Good luck, especially in these interesting and difficult times.

This post was edited

Single guy here and I list my place on Airbnb as " Naturist friendly" Nudist see the word and I have had folks both single guys and couples book here so they can be nude. Made some neat friends this way. I have also had several inquiries about staying here to give social nudity a try. I assure folks that this is fine place with plenty of privacy for nudity including the hot tub. I will admit not all those inquiries pan out to be bookings. In fact three recent ones have gone nowhere. But I have had some in the past come try a naked stay. I travel myself and have occasionally found a nudist friendly place to stay. I wish you luck with your hosting but as a single guy hope that you open your doors to any traveler and not just couples please.

This post was edited

Most of the locations listed on AANR offer camping both RV or primitive. The places in the midwest (Ill, NE, MO KS, MN, IND, WI, etc.) are very affordable, some even have cabins for $25-40.
Is there a listing of Naturist B & B's, other than AirBNB ?

This post was edited

There are some that are specifically for clothing optional rentals, like The Clothing Optional Home Network and Naturist B&B, but we used Airbnb for a spot in Paradise Lakes last month. They refunded our money when COVID caused us to have to cancel.

This post was edited