My visit to the doctor's office.

Hope this is the right place to post this.
Two weeks ago I had my yearly check-up. When the Dr. completed the exam he took a seat and as I was standing there wearing nothing but the provided gown the Dr. said that I could get dressed so I took off the gown leaving me with nothing on but my socks and when I did so I noticed that he left in a bit of a hurry. In my defense I understood him to mean right then and there. What do you think? Did anything like this happen to you? If so, how did you handle it youre Dr. the next time you saw him/her? What would you have done?
Does anyone here have a Dr. that allows you to stay nude during your exam? If so, how did you break the subject with your Dr. and what was their reaction?

This topic was edited
RE: My visit to the doctor's office.

It's easy to pull your pants on without taking the gown off so most do that. He may have simply been giving you some privacy instead of being offended or alarmed. I wouldn't chalk it up to much. Doctors see more of us than we do of each other when nude!

This post was edited

It's easy to pull your pants on without taking the gown off so most do that. He may have simply been giving you some privacy instead of being offended or alarmed. I wouldn't chalk it up to much. Doctors see more of us than we do of each other when nude!

This post was edited
Dr. Office

Well for part of my examine I am standing there naked - it does not bother either one of us. When he is done I get dressed in front of him while we talk. He really is a cool Dr.

This post was edited
Doctors

Well, you did as he said & got dressed... whats hte problem???
He was examining you naked anyway!!!!!

This post was edited

Making sure the patient is covered is part of any exam the in the doctors office...most people who work in the health industry don't even think about it, they just make sure we are only uncovering what needs to be uncovered.
That said, I do request that the gown stays off when I have my exam....they are quite the pain!

This post was edited

I still remember the first time that the Doctor looked at me with a frown, and then asked why I didn't have tan lines.

This post was edited

The thing that cracks me up most about the Doctor, is they assume you wear underwear. I've had a few exams where the nurse was take just your pants off, and when she came back and I was naked from the waist down got a little flustered.

This post was edited

Now that is wonderful! Now that I think about this - going to the Dr's is the only time I do put on underware - just to take them off - so silly of me!

This post was edited

My Doctor entered the room and she said, "You have to stop masturbating." I asked "Why?" She said, "Because I have to examine you now."

This post was edited

Not really appropriate here- but I like the brevity.

This post was edited