My photos don't appear

Hi. I am new to this page. A day ago I uploaded some photos to my profile, "just for friends." Several of my friends gave it a "like", but now none of my photos appear. For what reason are they gone??? How can I contact one of the administrators of this page??? How come you delete my photos without even notifying me???

This topic was edited
RE:My photos don't appear

Hi. I am new to this page. A day ago I uploaded some photos to my profile, "just for friends." Several of my friends gave it a "like", but now none of my photos appear. For what reason are they gone??? How can I contact one of the administrators of this page??? How come you delete my photos without even notifying me???

They weren't deleted. There is a known bug that prevents media from properly uploading, and they disappear after ~24 hours. Just upload them again. Make sure the upload is completely finished before changing pages.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Hmm I understand. Well, I'll upload them again. Thank you very much for the quick answer. Best regards.

This post was edited

You still have a couple of photos on your profile that break the rules. You MUST NOT show genitals without your face being on the pic.

This post was edited

Please ... That's the stupidest thing I've read ... I've seen hundreds of profiles on TrueNudists, with users showing their penis, not showing their faces, and even erect ... The other thing I think this page only wants profit from the photos of their affiliates, because they ask you to pay for absolutely everything. What a fiasco.

This post was edited

Ammmm ... And does that matter for?

This post was edited

Why are you so determined to show off your penis? Your one photo clearly focuses upon your penis? Please do not think that you can fool real nudists here. Real nudism is not about showing off certain body parts. Using the excuse that photos from other members that show off such parts are not excuses for anyone to show off their parts anymore then someone who wants to rob banks can make excuses that others rob banks so why can't I.

Please go to a legit nudist site such as AANR or TN and educate yourself as to what real nudism is all about before complaining about what are clearly inappropriate photos for this site.

This post was edited

I believe a monitor of any group should be able to delete any member of said group for not following the group or True Nudist rules . Just my thoughts .

This post was edited

Looks like virtually all photos are now being deleted from TN and TS for new members. Looks like someone is over enforcing the "rules" .

It used to be that on TN, you couldn't post a photo of an erection unless you were deemed attractive enough to display one - for example Natureboy18.

Now I wonder if TS and TN has been taken over by Nuns. Haven't seen a new profile on either site for days with a single photo.

This post was edited

I kept my hands and mouth busy and soaped and scrubbed most of his body. After rinsing him off, droplets of water still clung to his body like sweat. Hungrily, I started to lick them off his chest, alternating between light flicks and broad sucking with my tongue and mouth. I worked my way lower and knew I was having my desired effect on him.
https://thehotgirlsinlingerie.com/
I looked up at Jeff and asked wordlessly if I could suck and service his cock. With a nod he gave his permission to me. Jeffs cock was growing longer and harder. It was so beautiful as it grew to its full length. With my careful ministrations, I soaped and cleaned his cock, delicately pulling back the foreskin then rinsing the soap away. At full strength, his cock was like an antenna to me, sending me signals directly to my brain and body, compelling me to serve him.

In obeyance, I was on my knees and lightly kissed the tip of the cock head. Then I started to work down the side, lightly kissing every inch. When I reached his scrotum, I delicately took it into my mouth and bathed it in my warm saliva. Lovingly, I used my tongue to clean and touch all parts of his nut sack.

I continued my cleaning by lightly flicking my tongue along the underside of his cock. His urethra tube, which functioned like a canon to shoot his semen deep within me, was sensitive to light flicks of my tongue. Up and down the tube I fluttered my tongue, acting like a living vibrator for him.

You have learned well, Jeff said has he gently stroked my head.

You are a good Dominant, I am happy you have accepted me, I replied.
https://thelingeriestockings.com/
I was rewarded for my ministrations with the first of many drops of his precum. Curling my tongue into a tube, I accepted his gift and let it slip along my taste buds so I could savor the full flavor of it. The first drop cleansed the inside of his cock and always had a complex flavor.

With the tip of my tongue I teased his piss slit and was rewarded with more precum. This time I opened my mouth to engulf his cock, letting the slippery fluid mix with my saliva in my mouth. I then used it to coat his cock, making it slippery for next phase.

Jenn, I am going to fuck your mouth, Jeff warned me.

He firmly grabbed my head with his two hands and started to stroke his cock with my mouth. Surrendering myself completely to him, I relaxed my jaw and throat. With complete submission my throat opened up and with the slick precum fluid mixture, his cock easily slipped down into my throat. Back and forth I felt the full length of his cock along my tongue. In and out I felt the cock slip past my mouth into my throat.

Jeff considerately adjusted the spray to hit the side of the walls, creating a sauna effect. I could look up into his eyes while he fucked me. My arms reached around to grab his ass cheeks, giving him complete, unhindered access to me. I was rewarded with my subservience with stronger, more urgent stroking of his cock. My mouth was his sex toy and he was using it for his pleasure. More and more, firmer and firmer, he grasped my head and banged my lips and tongue against his body.
https://thesexygirlsinlingerie.com/
With each stroke, stretching my throat, my nervous system reacted with signals of its own. It sent tiny shocks to my tits and clit. Each stroke was another shock and as he was going faster and faster, the shocks also increased in speed hurling me towards my own orgasm.

This post was edited

I'm assuming it's a glitch. We've uploaded numerous photos (without faces) that have disappeared after a day or two. If it was a matter of admin approval, at least some of them would populate. But none of them seem to be getting through. Others have complained similarly. There must be a bug.

This post was edited