Memorable experiences

During my time as a nudist I have had a few memorable experiences.

One was being fitted for a cock ring in an accessory shop in Cap d'Agde. Being in a nude village the shops don't have fitting rooms - everything is tried on in the open store in front of other customers and, in this case, the female shop owner. Those of us who wear a cock ring know of the intimate process of putting one on - threading one ball through the ring, then squeezing the other one through and finally teasing the cock through. (the process is reversed to take it off). Imagine doing this several times with different sized rings.

The second is being admitted to hospital entirely naked and carrying nothing but my passport and my EHIC card. My clothes arrived about a week later.

The third was walking along the beach on Christmas Eve, wearing just a Santa hat and sandals. I had let my white beard grow. All the textiles were taking photos, amused by this naked Santa

This topic was edited
RE:Memorable experiences

My naturism is all very boring and repetitive, just normal life. I'm naked at home 24/7 and I drive naked whenever possible.

Probably the best experience I've had so far was the group walk in Sherwood Forest last year. 14 of us started off on a 5 mile walk that ended up being about 9. It was a lovely walk in a lovely wooded area. We met about 7 different groups of people, mostly couples / pairs, some on foot, some on bikes. No negative reactions, all very pleasant.

I hope to repeat this when (1) the world gets back to normal and (2) it's a bit warmer. I know there are people still out walking but it's far too cold for me.

This post was edited

I too was taken to the hospital naked - in an ambulance. I was too weak to stand from vomiting and diarhea. My wife called paramedics and they took me in as I was, only covering me with a blanket. After giving me fluids and meds, the hospital staff told my wife she needed to bring me some clothes before they would release me.

This post was edited

I too was taken to the hospital naked - in an ambulance. I was too weak to stand from vomiting and diarhea. My wife called paramedics and they took me in as I was, only covering me with a blanket. After giving me fluids and meds, the hospital staff told my wife she needed to bring me some clothes before they would release me.

While your experience was worse than mine health wise, mine was more extreme from a clothing requirement standpoint.
I had shoulder repair in an outpatient surgical center.
After the procedure, I couldn't move my arm far enough to get my t shirt back on.
I was wearing shorts.
The staff made me put on a disposable hospital gown to cover my chest, even though there was a direct exit to the parking lot from the recovery area.

This post was edited

Over the summer I was laying out in my yard I heard my neighbors come out and go back to there fire pit , and I hear music so I text over to them turn it up so all could hear , I closed my eyes went back to relaxing next thing I hear is my neighbor saying what type of music I liked I looked they were both standing by the chain link fence that separate our yards so I stood up and started talking , I am sure it saw only a few minit's but I thought it was longer the hole time I was nude

This post was edited

How could I forget this one?

I was hiking naked in the Austrian Alps with NEWT - with about 50 nudists from all over the world. That was memorable in itself but I had done it in previous years. This time we had a film crew making a short documentary. They were two female media students from Edinburgh University and entered into the spirit of things by being naked themselves.

We were dressed in heavy hiking boots, a sun hat and a back pack - nothing else. On any long hike there is an occasional need for a pee. I made my excuses to the camera crew and did so. They asked me to forewarn them the next time so they could get some footage.

The need arose and I told them. The director said "hold it". She checked the exposure (sic) and camera angle then told the camera girl to start filming. Finally she said "Action" I could let rip. What a relief!

That footage did not make it to the final cut of the documentary. I think it went into their private collection.

This post was edited

Here are some highlights of my 2020 nude times.
Adding three countries to my skinny dipped in list. S. Africa, Senegal and Tunisia. Granted all were short ones, but i was nude and in the water in a public place. A campground pool in S. Africa. A very salty but opaque lake in Senegal. I slipped my suit off while my traveling companions were a few meters away on shore. And the most daring slipping my suit off in the ancient hammam in Tunisia with my tour guide host sitting right next to me in the cave full of very hot water. The Muslims are very modest even in all male setting. He himself does not practice Islam but there were other guys around.
Coming home to lockdown I did manage to stretch my longest clothes free streak to 4 days and 8 hours. Got cabin fever and had to get out what was broke the streak.

This post was edited