RE: Running Nude

I have to wear a sports bra when cycling, ever since my wife found one in my saddlebag.

This post was edited

I noticed that several, not all, of the larger breasted women at the Bare Dare 5K wore sports bras. Some men even wore shorts. I didn't ask them why.

This post was edited

99% of the guys that participated in the Bare Burro 5K at this club, were nude. I think one or two wore t shirts, there may have been one or two with shorts ... but I can't remember for sure. The top 10 finishers, that were men, were naked and ran that course ... fast! The winner, not a nudist, smoked that course, naked and with these sandles that are almost like running barefoot. He returned to win the 2nd year but I didn't go the 3rd. I'm sure he'll return for this year's event. He even stayed around afterwards and hung out with all the regulars. I ran nude on my treadmill quite often and never had any issues with pain or discomfort.

This post was edited

I ran in the 25th annual bare buns fun run at kaniksu ranch I need to go do it again

This post was edited

RE: Post 68above:He won the third one as well and wearing the sandals too.I was out there a couple weeks ago and checked out the course for this year's Bare Burro 5K. It is more difficult than last year's (i.e. I know I am not going to improve on my race time this year); but, it will still be fun.Only two weeks to go until this years race.

This post was edited

I tried running nude for the first time recently on my home treadmill. I did suffer quite significantly from chaffing at the top of my thighs which was really quite painful, although I barely noticed it at the time it was mostly afterwards I felt the sting. Of course I'm sure if I stick with it I'll lose some of my excess weight and chaffing won't be such a problem. However if/when I try again I have found some anti-chaffing gel for sale at the pharmacy that I will try. Hopefully that resolves the problem until the running has started serving its purpose.

This post was edited

I just signed up for the 2.5K walk that takes place after the 5K "Dare to go Bare"run on April 19th at Lake Como in Florida. My buddy Chris is doing the 5K run but that isn't my thing. Should be fun.

This post was edited

I've run nude but having big boobs can be a drawback and they can bounce too much and actually hurt. For this reason I limit myself to either short runs or when the run is over a long distance I wear a sports bra for support.
Glad you found someplace in Cornwall to run nude. Can't be that many places that allow it. What a great place to do it!!

This post was edited