RE: Running Nude

I recommend that any ladies interested in running nude listen to the monthly podcasts done by the owner of the Bare Oaks Naturist Resort, there is a podcast where he talks about breasts, an another where he interviews a researcher who links the bra to breast cancer. I feel that men who experience pain to their genitals from running nude are just being silly, running nude is how your body is ment to be. It you experience pain from it you are probably used to too much support to begin with. Women are in an unfortunate position if they have worn a bra all of their lives because the breasts are used to being constricted and they have lost their natural structure and support. I have seen life long nudist women who have very firm and shapely breasts that don't sag under their own weight. My opinion is nude shouldn't hurt, if it hurts to run the way your body was intended to be then something is wrong...you are used to too much support from being clothed all of your life!

This post was edited

I reaally like running nude, althoug I haven't had many opportunities to try it.I think I go faster with the cloth weight removed, a mental block of course. Plus, I just love the way the air strikes my front!!

This post was edited

An injury forced me to cancel my plans to run in the 5k race at White Thorn Lodge this summer, but I was able to participate in the Bare Dare 5k at Caliente. Being from the northern US, I had to adjust my plans following the hot weather advice given earlier in this forum. The temperature was about 75 and humidity approached 90 to 100 percent, conditions to which I am not accustomed. I had flown in the day before the race, so there was no time to acclimate to these conditions. I scaled back my pace and walked several times in the last mile. This was my first nude race although I have run naked before. It was a great experience and I would love to do it again. The race organization was very well done. I wear the tee-shirt proudly.

This post was edited

The last 2 years, I reallywanted to do a nude 5K race. Like the one they have at Turle Lake Resort in MI. But things always happen, like having no money, forgetting the date, or work. I guess I'll put it on the to do list for 2013!

This post was edited

The group I belonged to in my hometown of Kansas CIty - The Heartland Naturists - hold a yearly 5K Sun Run at a local nudist resort that attracts people from all over the country. You can Google their website and check it out for info.

This post was edited

Hey, Openrange - Don't give up and try running again. There are lots of secluded parks that you can run at.I prefer to bike naked. I can pick a secluded section of rail trail, ride a few miles out to town, disrobe and ride.Pick a section of trail you know and have riden before so you know where any houses and crossroads are. on most trails you can see 1/2 mi ahead to see if there are anyone ahead. My shorts are on the handlebars. Last summer I get in a 20 mi naked bike trip down and back on one of my favorite trails.

This post was edited

I'm doing the 5K at whispering Pines. I've done the one at White Tail and Cedar creek this year already. I've got a whole shelf of nude race t-shirtsI was there in 2012. Would have seen you unless you were one of the fast ones. Then you would have seen me when you lapped me!

This post was edited

trione - I have considered going to SF for the Bay to Breakers in the past and I would have to run it naked, since its probably a once in a lifetime chance for me. One reservation I have is having my picture taken and posted all over the web. The picture thing doesn't bother me, but the posting does. How did you deal with this?
We recently returned from a trip to St. Martin and a stay at Club Orient. There, I was able to run around the resort and part of Orient Beach naked. Beach running outside the limits of the Club O is restricted to early morning. I never went past where other were already walking nude so as not to ruin my vacation with a confrontation with police.

This post was edited

Bumping this over the spam.
Bob

This post was edited

The owner of a nude club, here in So. Cal, that sponsers an Annual Nude 5K run, runs with a sports bra on. Most of the women that "run" the 5K nude are very small breasted but the women with larger breasts do wear a sports bra for support. It's just great to have them out there and participating. Trying to keep up with the owner of the club got me to finish better than I thought I would. :-)

This post was edited