accidental or purposeful?

I don't have any nudist guy friends, nevermind a friendship deep enough that I would call it a bromance. I would like to have a guy friend where we were so comfortable with each other that nudity would be a non-issue. Be that as it may ... isn't it something that is really out of your control? I see some posts about seeking a bromance. How would that work? Serious question here...

This topic was edited
RE:accidental or purposeful?

To me a bromance is about trust and acceptance. I have two true bromances, we tell each other EVERYTHING, and we dont hide anything between the two of us. When we are in the same city we are always together and have gone camping together a few times. What was nice was that each of the bromances started rooted in nudity, so that was a non-issue for me from the get go. If you want a good bromance, start with a good friendship and build trust and then move towards the feelings of being like a brother to him, and youll be amazed at how much a friendship like that can change your life.

This post was edited

To me a bromance is about trust and acceptance. I have two true bromances, we tell each other EVERYTHING, and we dont hide anything between the two of us. When we are in the same city we are always together and have gone camping together a few times. What was nice was that each of the bromances started rooted in nudity, so that was a non-issue for me from the get go. If you want a good bromance, start with a good friendship and build trust and then move towards the feelings of being like a brother to him, and youll be amazed at how much a friendship like that can change your life.
Amen brother so very well said. Thanks for sharing CajunNaked.

This post was edited

Yeah, well said! And I'm sure you know you're very lucky to have found your perfect bromances. Like any relationship, however, there are lots of things that contribute to such a connection. We're human...and as such, affected by all kinds of social, personal, and societal influences that either bring us together in a close trusting relationship, keep us just at arms' distance, or even repel completely. As open and trusting as I try to be, I have not really been as lucky.

This post was edited

@Billybare. So damn true. Rare, which makes it even more valuable. A little tricky when youre gay and hes not, but understanding each other is everything. Respect, always respect.

This post was edited

Very well said CajunNaked... I have one buddy (bromance) and we tell each other EVERYTHING as well and we don't hide anything from each other either. I've known him for 25 years now and have seen each other nude numerous times over the 25 years. When we met, I was already a nudist. We attended a 4 month career class together, which involved having to use a gang showers at least twice a week. We hit it off from day one of class and created a tight bond. He came to work at the same place as me a year after our class. We always stayed in touch after class until he started working with me. We have attended several conferences for work together over the years and always stay in the same room and spend nude bromance time together. Our wives just roll their eyes when we're together, we finish each others sentences and usually are always thinking the same thing. We both joke when asked if we're good friends, we say "we've showered together" lol, followed up by "You're not best friends until you've seen each other naked" Bromances are awesome when you find the right guy to share everything with and are not ashamed to be seen and or hang out naked

This post was edited

I do understand seeking a bromance -- but I also understand that it doesn't work that way.

The closest I have to a bromance is with a guy who lives in another country. We often Skype nude -- nudity being a total non-issue. We did jerk off once together, but that's not at what our relationship is about. Rather, it's about having a male friend with whom you can be totally open and honest.

This post was edited