Just my thoughts on Nudism vs Exhibitionism

Ive read different post and subsequent replies in here about nudism and exhibitionism. It seems to be an even more common theme with couples.
First, extortionist are seeking attention. A Nudist is not. It is possible however to be both. When I was married, my ex and in were both nudist. We enjoyed freedom around the house, lakes, rivers, resorts, etc. most of the time we were there for purely Nudist reasons. There were times where she might see an attractive man or I would see an attractive woman and maybe take a little more care with taking our clothes off, seeking attention, but not in a sexual manner.
Lastly, there were times, not in Nudist settings, where she would show off to get attention and I would enjoy watching other men and women react.
You can be both. The key for us was to be appropriate for the environment. At a resort, we would act one way and at strip clubs, bars, etc, another way. The lines can be blurred but shouldnt be crossed. Just my two cents.

This topic was edited
RE:Just my thoughts on Nudism vs Exhibitionism

I agree. Being nude doesn't mean you can't flirt a little, as long as everybody is on the same page. But there's a big difference between flirting with people and hitting on them, or making them uncomfortable with your nudity. And if you're getting the vibe that you've overstepped that limit, apologies are in order.

This post was edited

yawn about this subject as much as shaved or not

This post was edited

Here is the difference.

A naturist at a naturist beach is a naturist.

An exhibitionist at a naturist beach is an idiot.

If you go to a naturist beach to get a thrill from exposing yourself to people who think nudity is perfectly normal then there is no thrill, as you cant evoke the desired reaction.

This post was edited

That's an interesting take on that! It's like singing bawdy songs in front of deaf people.

This post was edited

An exhibitionist at a naturist beach is an idiot.

The exhibitionist is like the bad sports fan. They are the one bad apple that ruins it for the rest of us. Because of them, we have to be inconvenienced by a new restriction.

This post was edited

An exhibitionist at a naturist beach is an idiot.The exhibitionist is like the bad sports fan. They are the one bad apple that ruins it for the rest of us. Because of them, we have to be inconvenienced by a new restriction.

..and another closed beach in the USA

This post was edited