First time on the nudist beach

This end of the year I spent the parties at the beach house of a couple of friends, in this city there was a nudist beach, in the morning of the first day I went to this beach for the first time, it was the first time that I was naked in public. To get to the beach, we first went through a trail, at a certain point there was a sign that said "Please take off your clothes", I was very afraid to obey, I finished the trail already naked and when I reached the beach, which was a wild beach, I realized that , I spent all morning there and no one came to the beach, I confess I was a little disappointed because I would have liked to have interacted with other nudists. With that I was left with a question, although I haven't met anyone can I consider myself a social nudist? I believe that an important step in considering myself a true nudist would be this socialization with other nudists.

This topic was edited
RE:First time on the nudist beach

Well, if your goal is to socialize with other nudists, that would make you a "social nudist." But the real question is: when you were naked on the beach, were you more comfortable than you would have been with clothes on? Did you feel that this was the way people should be?

I play music. I play music by myself a lot ... that's what practice is all about. And I enjoy it. I prefer playing music with other people, both as fellow musicians and as listeners. I guess you could call me a "social musician."

But I'd still play music by myself. And I'd still go to nude beaches and be naked by myself.

This post was edited

Well, if your goal is to socialize with other nudists, that would make you a "social nudist." But the real question is: when you were naked on the beach, were you more comfortable than you would have been with clothes on? Did you feel that this was the way people should be?I play music. I play music by myself a lot ... that's what practice is all about. And I enjoy it. I prefer playing music with other people, both as fellow musicians and as listeners. I guess you could call me a "social musician."But I'd still play music by myself. And I'd still go to nude beaches and be naked by myself.
What do you play?
Are you nude when you practice alone.
I play euphonium in 4 groups, but three are on hold for now.
I often practice nude in warm weather.

This post was edited

minimalist75 wrote:
What do you play?Are you nude when you practice alone.I often practice nude in warm weather.

I play guitar, mandolin, folk harp, and a little penny-whistle and keyboard. I also have a hurdy-gurdy and a couple of Appalachian dulcimers that I noodle on from time to time.

I don't make a practice of playing guitar nude, since the finish of the guitar makes it a bit sticky on my bare flesh. As for the others, it doesn't matter if I'm nude or not.

This post was edited

minimalist75 wrote:What do you play?Are you nude when you practice alone.I often practice nude in warm weather.I play guitar, mandolin, folk harp, and a little penny-whistle and keyboard. I also have a hurdy-gurdy and a couple of Appalachian dulcimers that I noodle on from time to time.I don't make a practice of playing guitar nude, since the finish of the guitar makes it a bit sticky on my bare flesh. As for the others, it doesn't matter if I'm nude or not.
The finish on a brass instrument can be damaged by contact with bare skin, but it only touches the hand, forearm, and lower thigh so there is contact whether I am dressed or nude.
Have you ever rehearsed with a group or performed nude? I have not.

This post was edited

minimalist75 wrote:Have you ever rehearsed with a group or performed nude? I have not.

No, I haven't, although I did bring a guitar with me to a nude outing along time ago, just to have something to do. But I didn't go to actually perform.

This post was edited