RE: How to handle

why discriminate ? what purpose does it serve?
If you have no intention of ever interacting with someone why would you add them to a friends list? A large list of "friends" is very difficult to deal with to any extent unless you plan to simply add them then ignore them. There arepeopleon here who I consider friends yet we are not on each others friends lists as we communicate very well in posts. Even with a small number on my list I admit that it is often weeks or months between direct contact

This post was edited
RE: How Do You Handle Friend's Requests?

I accept ALMOST all friend requests....the one or two times I denied was because of their status...they were sexual in nature and that's not why I'm on here....
spideymann66

This post was edited

I've had a couple of friend requests from people with blank profiles. I just send them a polite message saying that I don't accept requests unless the profile is filled in and there are photos as well. Haven't had repeat requests from the members in question yet. Hope this is an acceptable way to deal with this particular situation...

This post was edited

being an old newbie, i accept all friend requests whether we have chatted before or not. The thing that intrigues me is that once a friend is added you very rarely hear from them again. Is adding friends a competition to see who can gather the most?

This post was edited

being an old newbie, i accept all friend requests whether we have chatted before or not. The thing that intrigues me is that once a friend is added you very rarely hear from them again. Is adding friends a competition to see who can gather the most?

This post was edited

My latest friends request was from a member with a private profile. I messaged him, asking him to either tell me about himself or allow me to view his profile.
His reply was for me to acept his request and I would then be able to see his profile. Since he wasn't willing to tell me about himself, I didn't want him as a friend so Isimply delete his request.

This post was edited