Something Good

"Good morning everyone. Tell me something good about your life.
I'll begin...yesterday I went fossil hunting with a very close friend, and we found the biggest ammonite I have ever seen from that location. A Kodak moment, to be sure.
Next....

This topic was edited
RE: Something Good

I dog sit so whenever any of my clients come for a visit weather for the day or for 3 weeks it's always good.

This post was edited
Harping on

Ever since I was a little kid, I've wanted to play the harp. Don't ask me why as I really couldn't tell you where that came from. Now that I'm retired and I have some time on my hands, I bought a harp and I'm taking lessons. It's about the best thing I've ever done and I'm really enjoying it.

This post was edited
RE: A Good Day

Life is good. I woke up this morning. Every day that I wake up is a great day!

Jen

This post was edited
Something Good

Canyon de Chelly, pronounced Canyon D' Shea is also known as Arizona's other grand canyon. It rivals the more well known canyon in it's beauty, diversity and peacefulness. Well worth the time to visit. Everyone should add it to their Bucket List.

This post was edited

I woke up this morning and was just waiting for my coffee to finish brewing in the kitchen and the phone rings... it's 8am usually that would be my mom being called in for work, but no today it was a company who wants to interview me for my dream job :D Needless to say my awesome morning has lead to a silly smile on my face all day!

This post was edited

I've been married to the same beautiful woman for over 23 years.

This post was edited

I've been married to the same beautiful woman for over 23 years.

That is a wonderful thing! Looking forward to the next 19 years when my husband can say the same.

Jen

This post was edited
Re: Something Good

True to my name... I'm almost done editing my next novel. I have another day's work on it, I figure, and then I can send it in to my agent. I'm hoping she'll like it, and better yet, that she'll find a publisher who likes it too.

This post was edited
RE: A Good Day

The best thing about my life: I'm above ground

This post was edited

I woke up this morning and was just waiting for my coffee to finish brewing in the kitchen and the phone rings... it's 8am usually that would be my mom being called in for work, but no today it was a company who wants to interview me for my dream job :D Needless to say my awesome morning has lead to a silly smile on my face all day!

Good luck with the interview, let us know how you get on!

This post was edited