Naked and afraid

Anyone else ever wonder why the first thing they do on this show is try to find something to wear? I understand footwear but if I was on a show with naked in the title they couldn't get me dressed.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked and afraid

If you watch enough you begin to understand that the places they usually go are filled with biting bugs. Contestants in later interviews have talked about being bitten in some of the most intimate and uncomfortable places. Most dont make clothes but those that do are either uncomfortable with nudity or trying to protect themselves in some way.

This post was edited

US and UK have different standards.

This post was edited

US and UK have different standards.

Yes, a clothed woman with nipple bumps showing on the clothing get blurred. Last night on one of those storage auction shows, they were selling a boat, when another boat went past. Now I can understand that the producers may not have been able to get permission to include them in the show, so the faces were blurred. But the chests were blurred also and I could see through the blurring that the ladies had tops on and not the itty bitty ones either. On some shows I have seen side boob and cleavage also blurred.

This post was edited

Anyone else ever wonder why the first thing they do on this show is try to find something to wear? I understand footwear but if I was on a show with naked in the title they couldn't get me dressed.

I would refuse absolutley to wear any clothes either. they would have to pay me to put clothes on.

This post was edited