First nude gardening of the year.

Well today I have managed to get the first nude gardening in for 2021 as there wasn't much cloud about and more or less no wind so it was too good a day to have cloths on while doing it. Any naked gardening in February is a bonus.

This topic was edited
RE:First nude gardening of the year.

Managed to do naked gardening in the sun for 4 days in February including the last 3 days in a row, which must be a record for me to do this in February.

This post was edited

Must have had a warmer February that we did in the northeastern US.

This post was edited

I will begin with seeds indoors. It is tolerable outside now but not enjoyable. Will get in the upper 60s later in March for some enjoyable gardening.

This post was edited

I'll be starting my seeds tomorrow for the plants that will go out in the greenhouse the middle of April. It has been nice enough lately that the wife and I have been soaking up some sunshine in the greenhouse. On a sunny day I have to keep the door and windows open otherwise it gets too hot. It won't be long now till I'll be spending my days naked in the garden.

This post was edited

I've been sowing seeds nude in the semi-remodeled spare bedroom/growing room for a few weeks now and just got the tomatoes started today. Exciting to see the first bits of green coming on before the outdoors catches up. Most all of the plants are on order, and I am taking off a few days on either side of World Naked Gardening Day to get it all going outside. Coincidentally, it is also the average last frost date for the area.

This post was edited

hello nude Taunton gardener. Bodmin here. Have been taking full advantage of Feb sunshine . spent lot of time in g/h preparing for next tom crop. Have plants coming along in house . All w/sils full . Would be great to hear from you sometime.

This post was edited

I've not done much gardening yet as we have a relatively low maintenance garden but I want to share this picture of the mid-spring transition.
The crocus are going over, the white and purple heathers are in their full mid-season glory, the early daffodils are in bloom and the forsythia in the background behind me is just starting to show yellow.

This post was edited