RE: Benefits of Paid Membership

As a member I paid to keep a good site -I doubt I will be renewing my membership as I no longerthink my meagre assistance will help to keep the site 'truenudist'.
Sadly there are many here who will keep the coffers full or adequately covered and so the site will slowly meander in a downward spiral.
We fight the good fight but sadly it's a losing battle.

This post was edited
RE: paid

BUMP

This post was edited

It costs a lot of money to support a site this large. I have seen two car clubs online disappear due to lack of paying members so my reasoning for paying is to try to keep the site going. As far as were concerned the pics are to prove ( hopefully ) you are who you say you are.

This post was edited

I paid to support the site early on my membership. I had no idea that photos are limited to others; always thought seeing all the photos was normal.

This post was edited

I paid to support the site early on my membership. I had no idea that photos are limited to others; always thought seeing all the photos was normal.

It was probably the second to last posting by TT1.
No pomp, no circumstance, no announcement. ( until after the fact )
Many, many, many months ago, when we had about 1/10 the membership we have now.

This post was edited

As a member I paid to keep a good site -I doubt I will be renewing my membership as I no longerthink my meagre assistance will help to keep the site 'truenudist'.Sadly there are many here who will keep the coffers full or adequately covered and so the site will slowly meander in a downward spiral.We fight the good fight but sadly it's a losing battle.
Unfortunately I have to agree with Rene here. When I was a paid member I seldom looked at more than the profile picture of anyone I found interesting so additional pics were not of much interest to me but I did take pleasure in supporting what I considered a great site. I still consider it such but see it going downhill in quality of posts and have even questioned my continued participation in the site. Should it return to where it was a while ago I would again support it by paid membership but when there is a question as to whether I will even continue my free membership this is not an option..

This post was edited

My membership elapsed 3wks ago and I have not renewed it. By my count that will be 3 of us unhappy on this thread.
Mind you it upsets me that I have to do this, I liked the site and have been happy to contribute for nudism but I am not paying for the sexualised version that is now creeping in.

This post was edited