Benefits of Paid Membership

I apologize if this is here somewhere. I tried a Google search of the site and came up empty. My question is what are the benefits of a paid memebership ? I know that it allows you see all photos of other members and that it of course helps to support the site, but is there some other tangible benefit ? I'd say there may be the intangible benefit of fostering a deeper sense of ownership and pride in the site.

This topic was edited
RE: Benefits of Paid Membership

I know that it allows you see all photos of other members and that it of course helps to support the site,
I'd say that covers it !

This post was edited

Reson 1 I know that it allows you see all photos of other members and that it of course helps to support the site, but is there some other tangible benefit ?
Reson 2 I'd say there may be the intangible benefit of fostering a deeper sense of ownership and pride in the site.
If you can afford to pay into the site then by all means do so and help keep this site active. I would but being unemployed my money resources are needed for other more important things such as living expenses. Also perhaps a moderator or other paid memberes could weigh in on other benfits to paying that they discover after paying.

LionNJ

This post was edited
paid

you got it

This post was edited
RE: paid

Also perhaps a moderator or other paid memberes could weigh in on other benfits to paying that they discover after paying.
The only benefit is pictures. Pay-to-view so to speak.
Other than that, there is nothing the site offers that isn't available to everyone.

This post was edited

Yep. Viewing more than 5 pictures of those members whose pictures are not closed to certified or friends only and supporting a terrific site. Those are the benefits. Period.

This post was edited

The only benefit I have seen is to view more that 5 pics of your friends. Which I enjoy sharing with free thinking people. I was a paid member but when I switched from VISA to MasterCard I got cut off. TN does not accept MasterCard. It's a small charge, I don't understand. But I am OK with being an "unpaid" member.

This post was edited

The only benefit I have seen is to view more that 5 pics of your friends. Which I enjoy sharing with free thinking people. I was a paid member but when I switched from VISA to MasterCard I got cut off. TN does not accept MasterCard. It's a small charge, I don't understand. But I am OK with being an "unpaid" member.

I do believe that issue was fixed.

Unless things have changed again, Mastercard is accepted. That's what I used a couple of months ago.

This post was edited

So I guess I just have to look at a membership payment if one is to be made as support of TN, because I am not here to view photos, but rather to learn, build some acquintances and hopefully some friendships.

This post was edited

So I guess I just have to look at a membership payment if one is to be made as support of TN, because I am not here to view photos, but rather to learn, build some acquintances and hopefully some friendships.

Exactly! :)

Jen

This post was edited
Benefits of Paid Membership

I'd say you hit the nail on the head with your statement that"there may be the intangible benefit of fostering a deeper sense of ownership and pride in the site." I feel that this is the greatest site out there for the nudist community so I would like to do all I can to promote it. One of the ways of doing this is to be a paid member. But before I was a paid member, I was a sponsor. At the time, I didn't feel that I could afford the membership fee, so I made a much smaller donation just to show my support. On my profile you'll see my sponsor emblem. If you can't afford tobecome a paid member, I would encourage everyone to donate something.

This post was edited