Certification Picture is Approved. However, it says I am still not certified.

So, when I sign in, it says that I am not certified. When I click to check on the status it says it is approved and I am certified. However, I still can't see pics that are marked for certified users only.

I paid for a lifetime membership. I really like the community. Things like this are a big let down.

This topic was edited
RE:Certification Picture is Approved. However, it says I am still not certified.

Try logging out and back in. Worked when I wasn't getting my paid membership privileges.

This post was edited
RE:Certification Picture is Approved. However, it says I am still not certified.

I have. Twice.

Thanks.

This post was edited

Similar here. I also run into roadblocks that don't match being certified.

This post was edited

Try this: Technical Issue.

This post was edited

At least give it a try. Open a ticket.

This post was edited

The most likely cause of this is when your browser has copies of some pages saved directly on the device. Instead of loading the new pages from the site it just shows you the old copies. Sign out of the site and then try to sign in use the private (or incognito) mode in your browser. That mode doesn't use the cached pages. If that resolves the issue, you can clear the browser's history to get rid of all the saved pages. Then you should be able to login in normal mode.

This post was edited