Certified

It shows on my feed that I was certified in September of 2020, yet I can't see any pictures that require certification!! Why is that?

This topic was edited
RE:Certified

It shows on my feed that I was certified in September of 2020, yet I can't see any pictures that require certification!! Why is that?

According to your profile, your are paid but not certified. They are two different things and get you access to different privledges on the site. To be "Certified" you need to follow the process of sending two photos to TN (one nude, one clothed, both holding a sign with your user name on it).

If you've done that and were once "certified", for some reason you've lost certification and will have to send a message to TT2 to sort it out, which may involve going through the process again.

You can also try logging out (not just closing your browser, but actually logging out), and then clearing your cache & cookies, then logging back in. 50/50 chance of clearing the problem.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Who do I contact? I would like to change my password, but don't know how to do that. Any help?

This post was edited

Who do I contact? I would like to change my password, but don't know how to do that. Any help?

Click on the leaf, "My Settings", "Account", "I would like to change my password"

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I logged out and back in after my certification came through because I was having the same issue. Im now able to see the certified pics. Its definitely worth getting certified!

This post was edited