Testicles

M y testicles ride high and can be most uncomfortable in the winter. Anyone with the same problem and any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE:Testicles

See a Dr.

This post was edited

I think that is common effect for some of us who have worn briefs all our life.
Gravity has not had the chance to work on the scrotum.
Just like women who have lived their life braless, the skin is going to stretch over time.
In certain environments, my scrotum may be nothin but skin. I suppose that is the body protecting itself during certain conditions.
For me, extreme heat (sauna) or cold water, it's not uncommon for my testicles to totally retract into my core.
I don't think it is an abnormal condition but if its painful it could be problematic.
Maybe you just need to do some stretching exercises, ;-)

This post was edited

This is a normal thing for the male. It is how the body assures that you will have viable sperm for fertilization.

I have 'stretched' my testicles for 30 years with some success when they are warm and I'm relaxed, by using rings and items designed for this purpose. When it gets cold, they will still retract, although not to the internal state that they did when I was younger. The stretching only does the skin not the tendons/muscles that they are suspended from!

I have read about some that wanted surgical section of these tendons but are having a tough time in finding surgeons to do it. Also, in most countries it is illegal to have done. The surgeons would loose their license to practice, so a lot is to be lost by them in doing this type of surgery.

I hope that I've explained this well enough ....

This post was edited

Oh for the love of gawd

This post was edited

See a Doctor

This post was edited

I had a similar concern. I started using scrotum weights to pull the boys down. Two kinds, one pretty heavy and one twice as big!. I also shave so no worries about pulling a hair. After using the weights I find my boys ride lower, especially when it is warm out.
Word of caution. Ive seen some guys at the resort who get a little crazy with the ball stretching thing. Balls are hanging six inches down! It's up to you but I think that's a little much. Good luck !

This post was edited

Longer balls.

Is that a good look?

This post was edited

I got a vasectomy over 10 years ago and my left testicle is huge while the right is almost gone - just assumed how it is. But over past year right testicle hurts off and on even if I keep the reservoir empty so to speak. I had been told by another client years older than me that the vasectomy would cause pain later in life so assume this is it. I'll have to mention to DR during annual physical next time - maybe she can check it out (sorry she isn't attractive just good at what she does so no rise there).

This post was edited

AustinJohn wrote:I got a vasectomy over 10 years ago and my left testicle is huge while the right is almost gone - just assumed how it is.

Definitely see a doctor. A couple of years ago, my left testicle began to swell, and it turned out be be a testicular hydrocele, where the sac that the testicle sits in can't drain properly and swells up. It's correctable by an operation that removes the sac entirely.

This post was edited

AustinJohn wrote:I got a vasectomy over 10 years ago and my left testicle is huge while the right is almost gone - just assumed how it is.Definitely see a doctor. A couple of years ago, my left testicle began to swell, and it turned out be be a testicular hydrocele, where the sac that the testicle sits in can't drain properly and swells up. It's correctable by an operation that removes the sac entirely.

I had hydrocele surgery a couple months ago. My right had swelled to about a good sized peach. and was uncomfortable when I tried to sleep on my stomach. It was an outpatient procedure with recovery etc not being bad. I was pretty much back to normal after about a week. For mine they did it remove the sac and my urologist said that is not is not common to remove the sac in my case she opened it, drained it and removed part before stitching things back. If you do some searching on hydrocele youll find its pretty common.

This post was edited