Sorry if I've ignored anyone or dropped off the radar

I've had some health issues this year and been laid up for a while. I'm starting to come back around, hopefully I'll be back to my old self again soon. I'm looking forward to better weather and better health this summer.

This topic was edited
RE:Sorry if I've ignored anyone or dropped off the radar

So are you backinbattery or have you moved to the sidelines?

This post was edited

I'm still sidelined for now, hopefully not much longer. I'm feeling much better than I had been.

This post was edited

I think I'm feeling as well now as I ever will again, better than last year for sure. It's there anything going on in the area?

This post was edited

I think I'm feeling as well now as I ever will again, better than last year for sure. It's there anything going on in the area?

Have you met Jack Squat? He's about the only thing happening around the tidewater when it comes to nudism these days - that's of course besides our lovely resort here in Ivor where everything is bare and beautiful! After a cloudy and ridiculously rainy weekend and high temps yesterday hovering at 72, our open house weekend still drew about thirty new visitors, a few for the car show and a smattering of crafty folks stationed in the pavilion as well. If wasn't the easiest time to be buck naked but we still managed, some even splashing through the massive puddles like four-year-olds. Make the drive and smile!

Has there been any movement up your way in making Grand View Beach a legal nude spot lately?

This post was edited

I almost went to the car show, but I've always had trepidation about it because of my tour guide back in 2014. The weather sealed the deal for me to stay home. I do have a car I'd love to show there.

I've heard nothing about Grandview, but then again I'm down in VB.

This post was edited

I almost went to the car show, but I've always had trepidation about it because of my tour guide back in 2014. The weather sealed the deal for me to stay home. I do have a car I'd love to show there.I've heard nothing about Grandview, but then again I'm down in VB.

You have to elaborate on that tour guide comment, please. What did they say?

The car show was mostly a bust with only a few entries, blaming the bad weather this year, one never knows. If you don't like this summer's weather, wait a few minutes!

Grandview has its ups and downs, so I've read. Between sporadic non-nudity enforcement by the rangers to people doing sexual things out in the open to the black flies, I'm skeptical as to its eventual legalization of bareness. But if it happens, hell yeah we'll be there, with lots and lots of deet!

This post was edited