RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

Funnywell, not funny, too. We often do things and then realize it was not the best choice. I found poison ivy soap is not particularly helpful for some sensitive areas. It got a bit hot.

This post was edited

There are a lot of threads where people are talking about shaving their pubes, but not much discussion on armpit hair. How many men here remove their armpit hair, whether it be shave, wax or laxer?The reason I ask because it seems like not many men today do it. Society always make it seem like a woman thing. But ever since I started having my armpits waxed last year, I've really loved it and can't go back to hairy armpits again. It feels much cleaner and really reduces body odor. In fact, I don't even have to put on deodorant anymore because the lack of hair keeps the pits clean and fresh. If I sweat there, it dries up very quickly since there's no hair to retain the moisture.

I don't do that regularly, but since I shave my chest, legs, and back, leaving just the armpits hair makes no sense, so I just shave it with a razor. I used to wax too, but it was just too painful and not convenient given the small effort it requires to just use a razor every now and then.

This post was edited

I keep my underarm hair trimmed short - at around 1 cm (around 0.5 in). Mostly, I do this because I like how it looks, and feels. However, similar to other folks posting in this topic, I've also found that I don't need as much (or any) deodorant when I keep my underarm hair short.

Do what feels right for you. If you like it short, keep it short. If you like it long, keep it long. If you like it shaved, keep it shaved.

This post was edited

I shave my underarm hair as I had many ingrown infected hairs when I was younger so when I became a nudist (late at 40) I decided to shave my underarms and my pubic hair.

Would love to see your IPL machine in use

Wayne
Brisbane
Australia

This post was edited

Shave what you like, it doesn't matter how many do it or don't.

I have been shaving my armpits and arms every day for about 7 years and at odd times before that. I can't imagine being hairy again. I do this along with my torso, pubes, bum, thighs, which I've done for about 17 years now.

This post was edited

Hair is here and there on the body for purposes which don't serve much purpose in modern society, so I say shave it all off if you like! I've been using an electric razor on my underarms for a number of years, though it isn't a true shave I go for there, it's a deep trim. I first start with regular scissors until it's short enough to use the sideburn trimmer on my Braun to cut it down to a short tuft, maybe a 1/4 inch long. I shaved there a couple of times way back but found the feeling of sweat on a hot day drooling from under there not pleasurable.

I find it bothersome that unlike most of my body hair, my underarm hair just keeps growing and growing and would eventually be braidable if I let it fly, ugh ~ not something I'd like to see on anyone. But as it has been said ad nauseam in here, it's up to you, ding-dang it! I don't much care for nose rings either, but one little bit of metal there wouldn't stop me from a sexual encounter it one presented itself. That 'fuck no' gets made into 'no fuck' fast! Luckily for me, the love of my life has no nose ring or pit braids.

If you're interested, (by electric razor) my cock and such gets smoothed out every couple of days, balls every week, and my fine little blonde ass hairs get shorn about once a month by my helpful honeypot! Being a nudist, most of the rest of my body usually needs some hirsute removal every couple of months, just to keep up with the lack of clothing bringing follicals back to life which had mostly given up putting out. My Dad who just passed was both a fan of Da Bears and A Bear when it came to his fuzzy state. My back and the backs of my arms take after him, unluckily. Once again, my sexy lady comes to the rescue, usually a couple of times in the spring and summer for suntan weather.

This post was edited

I shave my pits and upper chest. I trim my abdomen and pubic area and shave my gentians. I find it helps keep things cleaner

This post was edited

I've had laser done on underarms
Most times I don't need to wear deodorant
More comfortable

This post was edited

Shave it off

This post was edited

I shave my pits, have for close to 20 years or more now. At first it was for a medical condition issue, but then I learned to really like it. I get much more turned on by touching a shaved pit than I ever did with a hairy pit. Just my preference.

This post was edited