RE:A fun drive home

Wish I could have witnessed this!

This post was edited

Wish I could have witnessed this!

This post was edited

Exactly, that has been my understanding as well, i.e. that one's car/boat/RV IS an extension of your home. Und that you can do anything in them that you would normally do in your home.

This post was edited

Exactly, that has been my understanding as well, i.e. that one's car/boat/RV IS an extension of your home. Und that you can do anything in them that you would normally do in your home.

True, but just like in most places you can't br on an open porch in view of the street and sidewalk, you probably can't drive a convertible nude with the top down!

This post was edited

By minimalist75:

You probably can't drive a convertible nude with the top down!
Well, you can, whether not not it is legal is a different question! :-)

This post was edited

You can be nude in your car as long as no one can see you.True, but just like in most places you can't br on an open porch in view of the street and sidewalk, you probably can't drive a convertible nude with the top down!

This post was edited

By minimalist75:You probably can't drive a convertible nude with the top down!Well, you can, whether not not it is legal is a different question! :-)

True, I meant legally.

This post was edited

You can be nude in your car as long as no one can see you.True, but just like in most places you can't br on an open porch in view of the street and sidewalk, you probably can't drive a convertible nude with the top down!

Agreed, but anyone in at bus, truck, van or SUV could probably see if someone driving a convertible was nude,

This post was edited

A convertible would be very risky -- to say the least. Would definitely be fun -- but probably not worth the risk. Maybe highway 50 across Nevada.Agreed, but anyone in at bus, truck, van or SUV could probably see if someone driving a convertible was nude,

This post was edited

Busses are the worst. So many passengers spending time looking out the window! With other vehicles it's usually easy to position yourself to minimise the exposure. Less so worth buses, especially if they come up to traffic lights when you've already stopped. Roof or no roof.

Perhaps the only times I've looked into the interiors of other vehicles is when I'm driving nude (to see where they are looking or back when I was bored on a school bus trip as kid!

This post was edited