Prepared to be bold

I booked an Airbnb stay with a single guy for 3 nights while out of town for a wedding. I was mentally prepared to be bold / daring.with nudity. But he is gone and I have place 5o myself. So my bold nudity is more like home nudity. Oh well still get my bare time .

This topic was edited
RE:Prepared to be bold

I have often been tempted to walk naked between the swimming pool and my hotel room but have not tried it yet because my wife would have kittens.
One day after lockdown perhaps.

This post was edited

What a bummer. I booked a room for a weekend conference and told my best friend that he was going, and that I would be naked every second I was In the room. He slept naked, but walked, sat, watched tv in his undies, while I laid on my bed naked...maybe next time he will join me.

This post was edited

What a bummer. I booked a room for a weekend conference and told my best friend that he was going, and that I would be naked every second I was In the room. He slept naked, but walked, sat, watched tv in his undies, while I laid on my bed naked...maybe next time he will join me.Wearing clothing in a hotel/motel room seems just as bizarre as doing so at home.

This post was edited