Nudity not sexual group

True nudity no sexual activities involved. Maybe forming a live nude conversation group

This topic was edited
RE:Nudity not sexual group

yes I would be up for that!!!

This post was edited

Some folks are sexual regardless if textile or non-textile. Being a nudist should not mean delete sexuality from natural human activity and a human right, does it? Do you really mean is sexual behaviour has a time and place, as people who are nude still have sex as opposed to zero sex. Or is 'true' nudist a code word for 'extremist' nude or 'asexual' nude?

To Me a 'true' nudist will go and do everything nude where the crazy laws allows. So, if the law allows walking in the streets nude, will you do that? my view if 'true' nudist, no problem right or just doing everyday things nude, but still be able have sex like a normal person.

textile = visible clothing
non-textile/nudist = invisible clothing

This post was edited

I admire your explanation of no sexual activities, though your heading gives the impression of being nude and asexual.
Although I'm eager to put virtual, pixelated socializing (regardless of clothing) aside as a pandemic relic and something I have other choice with related to work, I encourage any and all community building and wish you luck!

This post was edited

True nudity no sexual activities involved. Maybe forming a live nude conversation group

Humans are sexual beings -- whether clothed or not. True nudism is being nude anywhere and anytime possible. You're a true nudist if your natural state is nude, if you only wear clothing when required to do so, or there is some other truly compelling (hazardous) reason to do so.

Sex is a normal and natural part of being human. If one defines nudism as being non-sexual, then that's unnatural and abnormal.

On the other hand, nudism is NOT an invitation for sex -- that's a perverted textile concept.

This post was edited

As an older nudist ( 73) I can tell you that yes it is stimulating to be socially nude but years of practice ( and in my case ED) had made it not obvious to others but is it at a totally sexual level..no

This post was edited