RE: My group deleted? Did it offend?

Actually, I can't even remember what I called it. Or how I described it.
I believe you named it "Men who shave their pubic hair look ridiculous." So much more likely than not it was due to the name.

Yep, That's what he named it. Frankly, I could care less whether one is shaved or unshaved or how one goes about getting that smooth look or not. But I really don't care to see a group belittling those who are smooth or those who are not.

For the poster above me...advertising another website website here is considered spam. I suggest you edit your post.

Jen

This post was edited

Oh it is good to miss a day here and to find the creator of a group here wingeing,has forgoten his own creation!
- Priceless!! PMSL ROTFPMSL

This post was edited

Again, probably the name which is probably as insinuative as the single post you made in my Group which quickly drew the wrath of my entire Group Security team and got you booted. The way you type a question, or make a statement in a Forum is as, or more imprtant as the way you speak to someone face to face. One way will get you an answer, the wrong way gets you busted in the mouth. Now, would someone remind me of the name of my Group, please....
LOL Kerri, still love your sense of humor. In reference to first part of post, that is so true. Too many people think that since this is internet, they can say or act as they please. Growing up I learned you can catch more flies with honey than vineger.
Thomas

This post was edited

My group disappeared a couple of days after I started it. I've always thought that men who shave everything, including their pubic hair, just look weird. The group was for people who agree.Did the group really offend? Or was it just a TN fluke?
Having a profile picture of people in vagina costumes is boarder line wierd in nudist groups. Flipping through your profile pictures there seems to be many where your are nude alone with people who are clothed. Im not sure what events these are and not my business. However i wonder how many of the background people appearing in your photos know they are displayed with you naked on a potentally publically accessed web site ?
Russ

This post was edited

Men - Naked And NaturalNatural MenKEEP THE BODY HAIRhairy all overHairy Nudists
Thanks. I'll check one of these days

This post was edited

Why do we need more groups refering the shaving theme? Are there not are allready,several for both sides?TT1 is known to dislikerepetition and to be honest no-one seems to post to these groups.
Actually, I'm in two groups about Over 50 nudists.
I mentioned in both of them that there are two; why not join up. But nothing happened (and I don't see making an issue--just raised it as a suggestion).

This post was edited

Actually, I can't even remember what I called it. Or how I described it.
I believe you named it "Men who shave their pubic hair look ridiculous." So much more likely than not it was due to the name.
Thanks for the reminder. OK, not exactly politic.

This post was edited

Again, probably the name which is probably as insinuative as the single post you made in my Group which quickly drew the wrath of my entire Group Security team and got you booted. The way you type a question, or make a statement in a Forum is as, or more imprtant as the way you speak to someone face to face. One way will get you an answer, the wrong way gets you busted in the mouth. Now, would someone remind me of the name of my Group, please....
LOL Kerri, still love your sense of humor. In reference to first part of post, that is so true. Too many people think that since this is internet, they can say or act as they please. Growing up I learned you can catch more flies with honey than vineger.
Thomas

OK, this has nothing to do with the thread, but since it came up ...
Some time ago, I joined this group in question. And I raised the question, why do the rules insist on a nude photo of the member, when the owner didn't have ANY kind of photo.
I think it's a good question, and I'm still mildly curious, but never mind. I was put out of the group. I wasn't notified, and I didn't even notice.
Some time later, I stumbled on the group, forgot that I'd been in it, and attempted to join again. A FEW MINUTES LATER, I found my mistake. So I emailed each of the mods to let them know that it was a mistake, and that I wasn't trying to cause trouble.
But since then, I've found a couple of cheap shots aimed at me about all that, in areas here that have nothing to do with it.
CAN WE LEAVE IT ALONE NOW, PLEASE? I've already figured out that the group Ker's Bares, or whatever it's called, is too good for me (browsing through the threads, they seem to be too good for a lot of people--lots of comments about removing members for being in the "wrong" groups or even having the "wrong" friends!)
What was it Groucho Marx said about a club that would have him as a member??

This post was edited

My group disappeared a couple of days after I started it. I've always thought that men who shave everything, including their pubic hair, just look weird. The group was for people who agree.Did the group really offend? Or was it just a TN fluke?
Having a profile picture of people in vagina costumes is boarder line wierd in nudist groups. Flipping through your profile pictures there seems to be many where your are nude alone with people who are clothed. Im not sure what events these are and not my business. However i wonder how many of the background people appearing in your photos know they are displayed with you naked on a potentally publically accessed web site ?
Russ
A little off track, but ...
You say what the events are is not your business, but hey! I put them up to share! So why not? Actually, I have captions on a number of them, explaining the events. Probably, the majority of the photos in my album that have me nude with dressed people come from Bay to Breakers. That's an annual event through downtown San Francisco. I've done it four times, and I have my tickets for the next one on May 15.
That's where I've encountered The Vagina Lady. And actually, I was on her website. Nude. (I recently checked; sadly the site is down, although I
gather she's still going to events as the Vagina Lady.) She didn't ask, but I was cool with it.
There are other people nude there, but they're the minority. As I see it, when someone runs up to get their picture taken with the "Naked Guy," and
especially if they then allow a picture to be taken with the "naked guy's" camera, they can't really be surprised if some of the photos end up on the Internet.
I'm on the Internet quite a few times, doing that--pictures I didn't post. One was posted by an ex-friend (that's not why we're no longer friends; I was delighted to be on her site with her, although it would have been nice if she'd told me), others by total strangers.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/suki/150980305/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/korimatiessa/151329509/
There are a couple more with something called the San Francisco Survey site. And I regret that a few of my faves are gone, now.
All that said, THAT'S SOMETHING I WON'T DO--post other people nude. When I've occasionally had something that included other nude people, I take care to blur faces and private bits. An example (I think I've got a couple of these in my album) would be the Polar Bare Plunge at Sandy Hook, New Jersey.
Other photos where I'm nude among dressed people (I've got a group about that--Only One Naked, https://www.truenudists.com/group/3098/) include Burning Man and some body painting parties for artists' models in my area.

This post was edited