RE:What's the riskiest thing you've done?

Years ago I was in Dallas for something, and had agreed to meet friends at their apartment, meeting would be nude. Said their apartment was 2nd from the end by the apartments garage. Said they would leave the door cracked open. Found a place in garage close to access to the hallway, stripped down, put my clothes in my duffel bag and jump out with keys in hand locking the door to the car. Get to apartment patio and realize apartment 102 is on the second floor. Heard voices in stairwell coming down above me as I was going up in a hurry.get to the apartment door and it was not only closed but closed and locked as evidently he hadnt told his wife when I was coming or that door was going to be open. Hence I am standing outside the door knocking , hoping they answered the door quickly and that I was at the right place. What was probably a minute later felt like 30 minutes waiting, she was dressed he was nude.

This post was edited
RE:What's the riskiest thing you've done?

On one occasion I thought I'd be safe to wear a fishnet thong for a swim at a surf beach. All I had to do was get in and out of the water while any walkers were distant.

Getting in the water was fine once I picked my moment, but I didn't anticipate the waves increasing in size as they soon did. With my weak swimming ability I was forced to move to the shallower water just as a group of dressed ladies walked past. While I was not totally nude, I'm sure they saw more than I assured my wife anyone would see as I entered the water!

This post was edited