Which is better: Online friends you'll never meet or local nudist friends

Hi, I was wondering which one of the two is better as I don't have any experience of social nudism, I just had virtual chats with people I met here. All of them were nice to me but then everybody gets busy in there lives and then we lose contact. At least one can meet some of their friends on a beach or club whenever they want to. Video calling makes me uncomfortable, I am not a chatty person. I wouldn't have to give all my attention to one person on a beach or club.

This topic was edited
RE:Which is better: Online friends you'll never meet or local nudist friends

Yes, online and local friends are better. It's hard to say which of the two you'll meet. Local people can be more flakey than those you've connected with who may end up in the same city. Don't worry about not being chatty. Have real things to say. It's easy to take off clothes. It's harder to be authentic and vulnerable, but that is the path to courage. Be courageous.

This post was edited

I'm kind of surprised this is a question.
I'd happily trade online naked friends for local ones.
Hanging out naked in person feels great.

If you don't want to be stuck talking to someone for too long, just let them know that you're only available for a little while.

This post was edited

Think it has to be a mixture of both. I have always struggled to meet/make local naturist friends, so online friends are a useful addition to local friends.

This post was edited

I find that local online friends don't seem to want to meet in person with locals, but are perfectly willing to socialize with strangers at a resort. It may be that "I don't want to be recognized at Walmart syndrome".
Having friends in the flesh is much better than cyber friends, you are able to interact more in person, ie. watch a movie, go bowling, things you can't do in a chatroom.

This post was edited