RE:The "Groups" section

its a couple of freaks...miev being one, who demand pics of you, and think its ok.

This post was edited

its a couple of freaks...miev being one, who demand pics of you, and think its ok.

Well it can be thought of as a security feature to keep the refraf out. And he has some pictures of himself naked on his profile.

https://www.truenudists.com/user/arvado/ This guy requires that you have 4 pictures, and if you have a private/friends only profile, you must friend him and give him access to your pictures before being allowed into his groups. OH YEAH his pictures are private/ friends only :-0 This guy gets my vote for being a creep !!!!

This post was edited

Is it just me or is the "Groups" section now mostly about boobs, penis, vaginas and butts? I love to post, but I have to now weed though a plethora of those to find "G-rated" topics. I've even joined a couple of them thinking they were about "body-positivity", and was befuddled when they turned out to be about the fetishization of body parts.I'm jaded myself and far from being purist; but I mostly feel bad for newbies - and particularly women who might venture in there and find that there is an interest in how "protruding" their labia is when tanning with open legs.Scratching my head and shrugging my shoulders.

Late to the discussion but I have to agree. There are some members that are trying to spice things up but in reality, are bringing the idea of real, true nudism, down.

One group, I just joined, seemed harmless enough until the group owner/moderator began posting peeing pics as somehow being nude and one with nature. It's as if the idea of being nude in nature isn't enough to discuss, they have to throw bodily waste functions into the "nature" aspect.

Yeah, yeah... we can all just ignore, not join, start our own groups, as I have. The simple fact remains that these groups are allowed to form and they really have nothing to do with nudism/naturism, but the sexual aspects of being nude/naked. I see those that form these groups as some pretty lonely guys with non participating significant others. Swinger couples also like to come here from TS and participate in these groups. Anyway you shape it, this site has become less and less about true nudism and true nudists.

Same goes for those that will continually pontificate; ignore, don't read, pass over, don't join, leave the site... if a discussion rubs you the wrong way, follow your own advice. ;-)

This post was edited

Same goes for those that will continually pontificate; ignore, don't read, pass over, don't join, leave the site... if a discussion rubs you the wrong way, follow your own advice. ;-)

Amen, Andy. This site is about whatever we make it about, at least for us. When we continually complain about something we only succeed in calling attention to it.

This post was edited

Text me (850) 665-0987 my hungry pussy wants a real hero to fuck me very hard and make me happy this my number (850) 665-0987I have some out of date cat food. The cat died so its yours if you need it. Call me.

Now that is funny ! :D

This post was edited