Nudist resort off 87 south of Albany

I know there is a resort south of Albany but I can't remember the name. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist resort off 87 south of Albany

It WAS called Juniper Woods, but over the winter the resort was sold and is currently no longer nudist. The new owners are making changes to the place and it is unclear if it might become nudist in the future, but that seems unlikely.

This post was edited

Yes that is it. Too bad about potentially losing it. I guess I'll be going to Solair unless someone has a better suggestion. Solair sounds very nice.

This post was edited

This is disappointing to learn. Though only visited twice, the previous owners were great and I've known them for years thru AANR. I went on my first nude dinner cruise on the Hudson River from Juniper Woods! I wonder if they retired?

This post was edited

Hi. The owners were Peg & Jim Lane. They kept the place in immaculate condition and were careful to follow all the Covid protocols once they were able to reopen after the initial state-wide shutdown. They had another home where they spent every winter, but I think as they were getting older (though they're younger than I am) they just wanted to retire. JW was a full-time 7 days/week commitment during the warm months. ----

I understand that a members' meeting was held at the end of the 2020 season where they broke the news that they had sold the property and the new owners vowed to keep it "AANR compliant". We were not at that meeting and only visited once during that summer season, but we were devastated by the news. Fortunately for us (not for the buyers) we sold our trailer that we enjoyed up there for several years back in 2019 because we just had less and less time to get away from Poughkeepsie as my husband became more and more involved in the local arts scene and was exhibiting locally.

This post was edited

I read all the options and since I live in Florida I think we have the most nudist areas in the country I suggest visiting Florida

This post was edited

I read all the options and since I live in Florida I think we have the most nudist areas in the country I suggest visiting Florida

This post was edited

This post was edited