The No-Tan-Line Look

Definitely no tan lines on me, always admired seeing others with a nice tan. My first experience many years ago was using a Tan-Thru bikini swimsuit in my backyard before I got into the nudist lifestyle. Then it happened one day, I got the nerve to lay naked in the sun. It was an incredible feeling and I loved the freedom that I continued spending more time naked in my backyard. One time I was complimented on my all-over tan by a guy when I was in the steam room on a cruise ship. That really help in my confidence in excepting my body as is and open the door in spending more time naked. It also opened the door into my love of the nudist lifestyle which I have have expanded into a number of naked adventures to this day.

This topic was edited
RE:The No-Tan-Line Look

Working on mine!

This post was edited

Anybody ever get a reverse tan line from using sun screen that blocked the sun more than the swimsuit did? I have not, but got a reverse tan lines on my arms once when I was wearing a light weight white t shirt and used SPF 50 sunscreen on my arms.

This post was edited

No tan lines here, between the pool and boat, i have not had lines in a year. Smooth too. Even my Doc is used to it.

This post was edited

I hate tan lines as well.... I have a completely private backyard, so I'm always naked out there...... My doctor said I have a great tan, but be careful not to burn LOL....

This post was edited

This is my second year of not having any lines but hers a twist on lines. I have a birth mark on my leg, last year and again this year Ive noticed a different birth mark on my pubic area that only gets slightly dark and the rest of my body is really dark. Anyone else have this?

This post was edited

This year my all over is really coming in great I'm very happy

This post was edited

Absolutely hate tan lines. If Im going to sunbathe then it absolutely has to be nude. Love that when you need to undress somewhere and someone will notice the even tan they will usually comment.

This post was edited

It's probably a goal most of us have to get a reasonable tan all over, no white butt / cotton tail look and no strips out front. I have relatively fair skin so I take it slowly, chairs on the home patio for the front and walking at the beach I find good for the back side. I do enjoy not seeing a white butt in the mirror.

This post was edited

I agree I hate tan lines, I only ever sunbathe Nude, it is more difficult to get rid of tan lines, than to tan the areas in the first place. I am sure girls with bra strap lines would agree?

I think a white ass, looks really silly, so mine is always tanned. When my neighbours are out here in Spain, I tan my anus area, with my legs wide apart, and my balls pulled up. They are used to seeing me Naked, but it would be a bit disrespectful I believe for them to see my anal area.

This post was edited

I am totally obsessive about no tan lines. Nothing better than having that all body after sun glow.

This post was edited