Do you go topless?

In the summer most of the time. I've slept topless for as long as I can remember.

This post was edited
RE: Do you go topless?

Bump to get the trash off the home page.

This post was edited

And again!

This post was edited

Topless is just without a shirt of some sort; it's not nude. It is legal for men to go topless almost anywhere. Private establishments have their own decorum rules such as restaurants and grocery stores. Ontario, Canada & Austin TX as well as NY have a law that anywhere a man can be nude, a woman can. That would be great if more locales adopted it.
We agree that anywhere a man can go topless, a woman should be able to as well... It would be worth a ticket to try the laws and get them in line.

This post was edited
Yep

When I can't hike naked, I hike barefoot and without a shirt. I like to be as in touch with nature as possible.

This post was edited

Topless is just without a shirt of some sort; it's not nude. It is legal for men to go topless almost anywhere. Private establishments have their own decorum rules such as restaurants and grocery stores. Ontario, Canada & Austin TX as well as NY have a law that anywhere a man can be nude, a woman can. That would be great if more locales adopted it.
And yet very few women ever take advantage of it! I guess we'll (men) never understand the female psyche! ;-)

This post was edited
RE: Do You Go Topless?

Sometimes I'm topless, sometimes I wear a hat.

This post was edited

I typically only go without a shirt when the temperature is above 90 with high humidity in places where a shirt is not requested or required. What I find ironic is that my breasts are as large as those of many women and certainly bigger than young girl's who are required to have them covered. Yet the covering can be as brief as a halter or tube top.

This post was edited

Only wear a shirt where required to do so when the temperature is above 65 degrees. Usually drive shirtless and put it on when I get there.

This post was edited

I go without a shirt unless I have to wear one and where I'm going/visiting it's required. A shirtless male, here in So Cal, is quite common. When I drive naked, I drive naked ... no shirt. I hadn't worn a seatbelt in years but after I got a ticket for not wearing one, I wear it almost always now. I put on one of those soft belt covers and tuck the belt and soft cover under my left arm pit, that's where it's most comfortable.

This post was edited