Do You Go Topless?

Welp, the sun is coming back out, the birds are chirping, my allergies are acting up, must be the signs of SPRING!!!! Also my first Spring as a nudist lol.

I ask this question because it just struck me, while girls cannot go topless in public because it's illegal in most area (another problem all its own), it's not the same for men. We can take our shirts off if it's hot in public and no serious consequences would be inacted. The worst is that we cannot enter convience stores and whatnot lol. So, the question is, how many of us guys take advantage of this opportunity we're given? I've personally began driving around topless, definitely nice after an exercise class lol.

This topic was edited
why not indeed?

It's because of stupid little thoughts in poeples stupid little brains!!

This post was edited
oh yes!

oh yes i go topless as often i can its great and i love the breeze touching my body

This post was edited
RE: oh yes!

Topless whenever casual enough situation, nude when not in too public a place/situation and in places like downtown I often use either sleeveless shirt or unbutton my short-sleeved one (as easier to button it again if I go to a shop or a caf where they may require a shirt) all the way to give my bellybutton and chest hair some fresh air...

This post was edited
RE: The Skinnydippers' Topfree-Equality picnics in New York's public park

I rarely wear a shirt when I am driving. If I need to I put the heat on in the car.
I usually have a shirt with me to put on if I am going into a store or someplace where shirts are required, but many times in the winter I just put my coat on and zip it up part way

This post was edited
RE: oh yes!

No top for me unless shopping or going TO work. None right now, although too cold for no pants too. I've driven nude too and have in town. Just have to be more careful of truckers and people on your right.

This post was edited
RE: Do You Go Topless?

Pretty much always on the boat, but NEVER on a bike. ( only need road rash once to know why )
Otherwise, depends on context.

This post was edited
topless

Today is a nice sunny warm day.On my commute home from work I sawa fewguys outside shirtless. I think its a good option where you can't legally be nude.

This post was edited
topless ... yes

I'll drive shirtless and love to relax in the park shirtless. Don't usually have anything on at home either

This post was edited
RE: topless ... yes

Topless when I can. I've been asked once to leave a WalMart, but usually no problem. Toplessness is a kind of a fashion statement in Hawaii, anyway. It's GREAT for the posture, and when I'm walking / standing straighter, I get smiles in stores and on the street. Some of the advantages of nudism but without raising "issues" with people. Rule here is tops required in indoor restaurants, but not in stores or other locations. Some stores do post a shirt requirement, and I do respond accordingly - by shopping elsewhere, or - when it's clear the sign is imposed from afar and not supported by the staff, by ignoring the sign. If the staff smiles at the transgression - and that's remarkably common - I know I've judged right.

This post was edited
RE: Do you go topless?

Topless is just without a shirt of some sort; it's not nude. It is legal for men to go topless almost anywhere. Private establishments have their own decorum rules such as restaurants and grocery stores.

Ontario, Canada & Austin TX as well as NY have a law that anywhere a man can be nude, a woman can. That would be great if more locales adopted it.

This post was edited