RE: Do You Go Topless?

Never wear a shirt at home and only where required outside of home. Unless its cold out.

This post was edited
RE:Do You Go Topless?

I am shirtless most often when I am out and about. One of my neighbors has made the comment that people around believe I don't own a shirt.

This post was edited

I have to wear a bikini top, ever since my wife found one on the back seat of my car.

This post was edited

Is topless even a question as a man? I will go topless if the situation calls for it. At a restaurant, etc, I of course will wear a shirt, but around the house, I am often shirtless, or out doing yardwork, etc. I need to lose a few more pounds, but other than that, yeah...why wear a shirt?

This post was edited

Is topless even a question as a man? I will go topless if the situation calls for it. At a restaurant, etc, I of course will wear a shirt, but around the house, I am often shirtless, or out doing yardwork, etc. I need to lose a few more pounds, but other than that, yeah...why wear a shirt?

This post was edited

Agree 100%

This post was edited

Agree 100%

This post was edited

Is topless even a question as a man? I will go topless if the situation calls for it. At a restaurant, etc, I of course will wear a shirt, but around the house, I am often shirtless, or out doing yardwork, etc. I need to lose a few more pounds, but other than that, yeah...why wear a shirt?Agree 100%
Actually I have found that many casual restaurants near the beach allow shirtless men. Some of the more upscale places will allow it on their deck.

This post was edited

Topless in public most of the time (and bottomless when possible) and at home all the time, even in winter. Only exceptions would be work, (drive naked to and from) and where "shirt and shoes are required." I live close to Austin, TX, where it is actually legal for women to go topless within the city in certain areas.

Do many women take advantage of the opportunity?
Being topless at parks and beaches is also legal in NY, but very few women do so.

This post was edited
RE: Do You Go Topless?

I am topless and bottomless when at home and in the back yard. I'm topless in shorts or a sarong everywhere else and only put on a shirt if going to a store or some public function.

This post was edited