New to Nudism!

Hey everyone,
I just figured Id introduce myself since Ive been having trouble meeting people that are also into nudism. Im 19 and Ive been practicing solo nudism for about a few months now! Its been amazing so far and I love it! Im also a huge fan of naked walks and streaking as well. I just cant believe I hadnt gotten into nudism sooner! Anyway, I hope I can be friends with some people and I hope whoever reads this has a great day!

This topic was edited
RE:New to Nudism!

Wish you were in city to hang out

This post was edited

It can be difficult for sure. As one nudist told me, Once the cat is out of the bag, it is impossible to change. He worries about it because of job issues that could be created. Having someone that you can talk to at least helps.

This post was edited

Welcome to TN. There's some great people on this site to connect to, but also a lot of flakes. Here are some suggestions to connect: 1) fill out your profile with details about your interests, etc. 2) include pictures but only with your face unless you're comfortable 3) be prepared for your pix to be censored and don't take it personally since some site moderators are angry at humanity with no particular criteria 4) repost the pix anyway 5) get certified, even if it's an old clunky website and a pain in the ass. 6) be patient.
Good luck.

This post was edited