castrated

in september planning on being castrated because of several testicle pain from a vasectomy years ago , the pain comes and goes but in pass few months more common.. i'm pretty darn fond of my balls had them since day one but more i read on male castration i may be healthier . anyone else going through this or been castrated would like some feedback , advise .

This topic was edited
RE:castrated

There are many reasons for testicular pain. I had an infection in my epididymitis which was very painful and went on for a long time. I asked about having the testicle removed and was told that may not stop the pain because you may still have phantom pain.
Have you been checked for kidney stones, hernia, or lower back issues?
Castration will also affect your testosterone level and could cause more issues.
Rich

This post was edited

like most i've experience pain everywhere especially as i age luckily most goes over time but my sac testicles sometimes the pain is unbearable even with medicine cold compresses and soaking in the tub. i also question removing one and that's a option but while he's there and i'm cut open i have to agree at my age remove both i was nervous till he said not much different than when i had a vasectomy i fretted over that even but it was a breeze. gay so i suspect my sex life won't change much.

This post was edited

I had the same sort of situation as the OP and had both of mine out maybe 15 years ago and got implants 6 months later.
I was already on TRT so I am better now than before plus pain free.

This post was edited

hope you didn't go through with it. find another doctor

This post was edited