Daring Nude Driving

Someone posted elsewhere on this site that the most daring way to drive nude was in a Jeep with the doors and roof off.
Has anyone here done so?
If you have, where?

This topic was edited
RE:Daring Nude Driving

I don't own a Jeep, but have driven naked in my sports car with the top down. It's a very low car, meaning anyone in the lane beside me could potentially look down and see plenty. I've done this a couple of times, late at night when there's less traffic.

This post was edited

Never tried it in a Jeep, but I did drive nude in a Mustang convertible with the top down years ago From Ft Lauderdale to Key West when there were still toll booths on the Florida Turnpike. Went through a toll booth and the woman there took a long time to make change and as I was leaving said "Thank you for making my day"

This post was edited

I love driving nude, have done it in a motorhome with a huge front window, my car, an outback, and a company van. Usually, I am driving to the use campground neat me. I know I have been seen, but no one ever made a fuss.

This post was edited

I love driving nude, have done it in a motorhome with a huge front window, my car, an outback, and a company van. Usually, I am driving to the use campground neat me. I know I have been seen, but no one ever made a fuss.
Have also driven our motor home nude. Except for a passing trucker, who never looks, nobody can see my lap.

This post was edited

few years ago I used to work in night shifts and would return from work around 5-6 AM in the morning. as it would be dark with not much traffic on road, I used to drive naked from my office to home. no moon roof ventures but there was one spot where I would park and walk out of the car naked for a quick walk around the road side.

This post was edited

No Jeep but my better half rides on the back of my Harley topless.

This post was edited

During the summer months I use the cloth top and doors on my Jeep. On the highway I usually take the top, doors and my clothes off while driving. Last summer while driving across Canada I also removed the side panels as well. It was incredible driving totally exposed like that. The beauty of Canada is that its such an incredibly vast unoccupied area. I was able to drive for four days straight totally naked. I stopped at roadside rest areas for meals and breaks. When tired, Id just recline my seat and close my eyes. It was a great trip. If I saw a nice lake Id pull over, slide into my flip flops, grab my paddle board off the roof rack and go for a paddle. The only time I wasnt naked was when going through major cities or drive throughs. Even then all I would have on was a pair of skorts.
Driving naked is the best way to drive.

This post was edited