Wanna-Be =/

I'm interested in Nudism, but I don't know how to start. I mean, I can slip into the pool when no ones around at night naked and feel great! However, being nude makes me a little uncomfortable. Some of my friends mentioned a road trip going all over the states, and one of the stops was to some nude beach. After hearing about that i decided to do a little research, and most of what i came up with was nothing. I want to learn more about what nudism truly is, and i was wondering if anyone had tips or ways to get a hold of myself to actually go after this and see if i like it. I've been nude in public before when i traveled to Japan once, i was in a male bath house where there were tons of guys of all ages bathing, so that was some experience, but i still felt out of place. Please, any tips or ideas would be much appreciated!

This topic was edited
RE: Wanna-Be =/

The answer is:

The more you talk about sharing with others how you feel. It is a group effort.
Just find a few selective chat friends. For me I would first try naked on webcam!If you can go into the chat room here. Which by the way completely cuts out travel expenses. Even gas prices cost alot of money!
Chat to enjoy yourself with others here. See how long you can be seen until you feel uncomfortable if that is just 5 minutes. Then that is fine.
When we open up our feelings a person can gain an understand of who and what you areto then welcome you to a local nude resort/clubthere are big, heavy hitter members here. Just from reading forum posts of members being at a place for years and years.
Seriously find those people to start a good healthy online relationship. These are just my own thoughts that came to brain right now. Just suggestions see if any might help you!

Cheers!

~Thomas

This post was edited

I think the best way for you to start is to go to the AANR website and try to find a club close to you and arrange (by calling in advance) to visit it. There are not a lot of beaches in the US where nudity is acceptable. Haulover Beach in North Miami is one of the few. If you are uncomfortable nude by yourself practice being comfortable by going around your home nude whenever you can.

I have often told people that being nude in public takes some time to get used to and sometimes it takes as long as 15 minutes.

I made my first visit to a nudist resort 16 years ago. Little did I know when I made that visit that I would someday move into one.

This post was edited

you don't even need to go to the aanr website all the clubs and resorts in your area should be listed in the locations tab on this site.Though the aanr website is loaded with advice and knowledge about the nudist lifestyle there are countless friendly and helpful people here that can help you also. Feel free to ask. After all we all had our first time at some point in our life.

This post was edited

Ohh I almost forgot Welcome to the site Trippe!!

You should check out carolina foothills resort it's around your area and the website has info for first time visitors. Hope it helps.

This post was edited

Hi and welcome

I have always been nude at home,and when I decided to try a nude beach the people there were so friendly I was comfortable getting nude immediately.

This post was edited

Welcome to this site. I would assume you bathe/shower or stay at home w/o clothing. You would be considered a private or at-home nudist. A first-time social nudist experience recommendation would be Serendipity in GA. Travelites has a number of Low Country nudists/naturists who attend our events. I can also recommend, on the St. Mary's River in the Sanderson, FL area, Hidden River. The owner there is a lovely lady who welcomes singles. There are no legal nude beaches in the Carolinas.
You do not want to visit the nudist park in the Upstate. Firstly, they are not single friendly and after dark, other things go on.

This post was edited

Welcome! I am somewhat new also.Here is what I did.Meet a fellow nudist on line before I became a nudist,and his wife isn't a nudist and was looking for someone to go to a resort with him and so it got me thinging.So for the nest 3 weeks as much as possible I was nude at home to see how I felt and all.As I have alway be ashamed of my large body.So I meet up with this guy a week before going to resort so that we both felt comfortable.While driving to Cedar Trails we talked and got to know each other and I was very nervous,but after getting there and checking in we walked back to the car he on one side and I on the other and took off our clothes and the minute we both did that we both had this weight of all the stress in our life's off our shoulder we shut the door and enjoyed the next 6 hours. I didn't think I would be able to do it,but I did and I am so grateful.And I can't wait till they open up for the season-I am going to go back! And I am now a nudist! can't be one 24/7 but doing it as much as possible and when not nude or working I now go braless and commando. Again welcome and enjoy! and let us know how you are doing.

This post was edited

Hi, welcome to TN :)

There is a lot of info, right here,

If you havn't found it yet, go here and follow the links.

WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2543

You might want to read this one too.

First time naked
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=5672&page=4

This post was edited
Wanna-Be =/

Besides all of the reference material that you'll find at TN, check out The Naturist Society at https://www.naturistsociety.com/Go to the resources section. I believe you'll find an answer to every question that you've ever asked.

This post was edited
Where to start??

Just start by taking your clothes off!!

This post was edited