Lay around nude together...thoughts?

It's really great to lay around watching movies, talking, spooning, laying on each other in the nude and just relax.

Thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:Lay around nude together...thoughts?

Im there bro! Nothing better than just being natural and relaxing.

This post was edited

Im there bro! Nothing better than just being natural and relaxing.

This post was edited

Laying around watching movies etc would be ok. Spooning and lying on top of each other I can't see that without being sexual in some way but I would try it.

This post was edited

oh, sounds perfect.
I am thinking about Dune tonight, come join me!!

This post was edited

I love it

This post was edited

Really like to do this side by side, arms around each others necks so that our chests are together.

This post was edited

yes indeed. I host on misterbnb and airbnb and on mister I make it clear clothing is optional.
Those that opt for hanging nude the whole time they're in my house, seem more relaxed.
We bond easier and enjoy it fully.

This post was edited

Yeah... always end up fucking for hours

This post was edited

Sounds wonderful. Recently retired with more time in my schedule. Non-nudist wife makes hosting impossible.

This post was edited

It can happen at different levels depending on the chemistry between each other. There is the simple sitting next to each other or laying by each other felling his warm body next to yours. With another guy or another time, you lay your head on his chest or vise versa, lay yourself across his lap on the sofa, sit in front of the other, legs open and him between them. All just holding some type of contact that's not sexual. Of course spooning while watching tv or movie.

This post was edited