RE:Lay around nude together...thoughts?

Yeah Im all in. Im usually nude around the house, I make sure the fire is burning when its a little chiller.
I love hanging out naked with my gf and friends.

This post was edited

I so very much enjoy snuggling nude. Watching a movie, listening to some music or radio, and chatting. LOVE IT!!!!

This post was edited

Well said!

This post was edited

It can happen at different levels depending on the chemistry between each other. There is the simple sitting next to each other or laying by each other felling his warm body next to yours. With another guy or another time, you lay your head on his chest or vise versa, lay yourself across his lap on the sofa, sit in front of the other, legs open and him between them. All just holding some type of contact that's not sexual. Of course spooning while watching tv or movie.

well said!

This post was edited

It can happen at different levels depending on the chemistry between each other. There is the simple sitting next to each other or laying by each other felling his warm body next to yours. With another guy or another time, you lay your head on his chest or vise versa, lay yourself across his lap on the sofa, sit in front of the other, legs open and him between them. All just holding some type of contact that's not sexual. Of course spooning while watching tv or movie.well said!

Of course it happens at different levels with each guy reflected at what the chemistry is between you and them.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great way to relax and bond.

This post was edited

I used to think the same until a buddy and I started to get together regularly for drinks and movies. At first there was that negotiation of how to be naked and lying together and knowing how to handle physiological response. We both agreed that we WANTED the platonic intimacy but did NOT want sexual engagement, so the rise and fall of man became moot. Eventually we added massage to the mix, so we both experienced the therapy of good, free, open connection, often falling asleep before the movie ended. My connection with Pete allowed me to understand more deeply the value of male bonding. There is a freedom in being able to take off the trappings of the world with some you trust enough to be vulnerable.

This post was edited

It can happen at different levels depending on the chemistry between each other. There is the simple sitting next to each other or laying by each other felling his warm body next to yours. With another guy or another time, you lay your head on his chest or vise versa, lay yourself across his lap on the sofa, sit in front of the other, legs open and him between them. All just holding some type of contact that's not sexual. Of course spooning while watching tv or movie.

Sounds so nice! I need this in my life!

This post was edited

Spent the afternoon/evening at a friends house doing little besides lying nude with him on his bed with full body contact. Talking, of course. But pressed tight up against each other.

This post was edited

Very nice!

This post was edited