Late 50's and recently widowed - looking for a female nudist friend

I have been a nudist for many years, frequenting a nearby nudist resort and nude beaches and always nude at home . My wife was not interested in social nudism so I went alone. She passed away and although I have no interest in a romantic relationship, I would like to find someone who is interested in social nudism to hang out with. While people are generally friendly at a nudist resort, the experience is so much better if you can bring a friend to join you for a hike or a soak in the hot tub or a meal.

This topic was edited
RE:Late 50's and recently widowed - looking for a female nudist friend

Agreed.

I would search out a non-landed club near you, and participate in whatever they have going on. But web sites that can connect you to people are few and far between.

Another way is to associate with people you like, and drop the fact that you're a nudist. Don't make a big thing of it, but just bring it up when it makes sense in the context of the conversation. (Example: "What did you do last weekend?" "I went to Laguna del Sol." "What's that?" "It''s a clothing-optional resort southeast of town." "Oh, you go for that sort of thing?" "Yes, I do.")

And let your companion make her judgement from that. As Dr. Seuss said, "The people who mind won't matter, and the people who matter won't mind."

This post was edited