Looking for a female holiday partner age 25-55 Europe 2022

Hello everyone.

Im not sure if I am in the right part of the site to be posting this message but in brief my name is David and I am an English man 57 years who is alone but not lonely and more to the point I am fed up going on holiday on my own and seeing everyone else coupled up.

So I am looking for an adventurous, outgoing and self confident lady, not ashamed to be seen as Eve in public who willing to give me a chance in exchange for a relatively cheap holiday. You would pay for your flight and I would cover accommodation et al. Locations and timing up for debate but I am thinking of Europe in 2022 . [France -Dordogne or Provence- Canary Islands, Croatia, Spain, Greece or Greek islands]. Ideally for 2 weeks either late May early June early or early September
I would probably would try to get a private villa with swimming pool with separate bedrooms if preferred] but that depends in part on destination and what accommodation is available

Happy to offer moral support and hold your hand if you are a first timer.

And yes I am a bit of an exhibitionist but I make no apology for that. But on the positive side I am very laid back easy going don't take myself too seriously and can talk the hind leg off a donkey given half a chance. I'm reasonably well educated, opinionated and inquisitiveand well travelled

So any takers?

David

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for a female holiday partner age 25-55 Europe 2022

As an Englishman, you might have more luck with a British site:

https://naturist-corner.net/naturistcorner/

This post was edited

Sorry I didn't realize that this site was so narrow in its audience but thanksfor the link

Davif

This post was edited

I wouldn't call it "narrow" in the sense that was some exclusionism going on, but yes, the focus is mainly American. I figured that a site that specialized in British nudism would be more useful for you.

This post was edited

Well i am a pretty chubby lonely lady- i just want an online partner to keep me company and share nudes with me, i could pay them in cash weekly hit me up on my email. arianajeff404@gmail.com

This post was edited

Well i am a pretty chubby lonely lady- i just want an online partner to keep me company and share nudes with me, i could pay them in cash weekly hit me up on my email. arianajeff404@gmail.com

This post was edited